Wear Tyne derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I mate with cisse out can't see that mob doing anything, saying that poyet has got to get Defoe some genuine service
Aye pleased he's out,we normally beat the mags lol so hope it's the same this time round
I have mates from Glasgow who come down for the mags game,they love it

You must of heard me thinking mate, was gonna say whack a pic up and you heard me sub-conciencly :lol::lol: met her in chip shop in amble couple years ago, i had to let her know she was nicer in the flesh than telly ha

Lucky git.

I'm starving.

Did you see her in the flesh like?

Aye pleased he's out,we normally beat the mags lol so hope it's the same this time round
I have mates from Glasgow who come down for the mags game,they love it
Good price aswell for the BCB, have not checked other hospitality prices in England but don't imagine it's that price

Good price aswell for the BCB, have not checked other hospitality prices in England but don't imagine it's that price
Aye it's one the cheapest clubs in England for hospitality and tickets,should be decent before the game in the bcb,we normally just drink in the city centre though as it's cheaper lol

Yes supporting sunderland

From Glasgow and took my dad to the Sunderland vs Liverpool game in January and decided to take in the Derby

Don't want to get caught up with that mob on the metro so looking for some advise
Go to carlisle and get a train to newcastle. From newcastle go to liverpool, liverpool to york, york to sunderland. Safest route imo

Looking for advise here

I have 2 tickets for the derby at the BCB but I am travelling from newcastle.

What is the best route to get to the stadium?

If your travelling down before 1 o'clock you should have no bother

Go to carlisle and get a train to newcastle. From newcastle go to liverpool, liverpool to york, york to sunderland. Safest route imo

or he could get off at Durham and get one of the coaches through

Be interesting to see how our derby compares to the old firm

Looking for advise here

I have 2 tickets for the derby at the BCB but I am travelling from newcastle.

What is the best route to get to the stadium?

Best way would be for you to travel to South shields and come into Sunderland from there marra

We enjoyed the experience at the BCB do hence reason we are returning .
You dont get a proper answer from this lot! :lol:

If ya coming by train, I'd recommend not wearing colours, or at least cover them up. Get the metro throu as early as possible. Think the BCB will be open from about 1pm

Rangers fan

But due to the day out myself and father had at the game in Jaunuary( not the football, the banter) we are looking to go 2-3 times a season to the stadium of light.

Only worry am thinking is getting landed with all of them on a metro
Game kicks off at 4, so as long as you head over Sunderland earlier and plan on getting to Sunderland about 1, you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back