Weekday Plans

Mon - WFH, might gan for a walk round the block later
Tue - WFH plus a possible walk round the block. Dad Taxiing
Wed - WFH, possible walk and Dad Taxiing
Thur - Driving to Stirling, meeting at 2 then staying over
Fri - Drive home, couple of calls in the afternoon

Morning all, just another one off for Mon to Thur, just for @Fletch, others who work weekends, and others who are wanting to brag what they are doing this week
Morning HL, work all week for me on nights, some JE/UE after shift topping up the coffers. Did 2 x 5 hours for Uber over the weekend and made a load. Don't drive for them on a Monday as it's a late finish/early start so not as much time x

Last edited:
I have the McFly concert tonight so I have a day off from work. One of the biggest days in my life. Quite nervous. Never been to a concert before. My mind has been going through what it is going to be like. What exactly will happen. How it will pan out. What is expected of me. So many unknowns. Will I be seated? Will I be standing? Will I be downstairs? Will I be upstairs? Will I be just listen or will I be waving my arms about like the bus I wanted to catch just bloody well ignored me and drove past.
I hope you have a great time and not too nervous

I have the McFly concert tonight so I have a day off from work. One of the biggest days in my life. Quite nervous. Never been to a concert before. My mind has been going through what it is going to be like. What exactly will happen. How it will pan out. What is expected of me. So many unknowns. Will I be seated? Will I be standing? Will I be downstairs? Will I be upstairs? Will I be just listen or will I be waving my arms about like the bus I wanted to catch just bloody well ignored me and drove past.

Tuesday and Wednesday I will probably just chill.

Thursday and Friday I have two 8 hour shifts back to back. On Thursday 10 till 6 and Friday is 8 till 4.

Last ones till Monday as I am off Saturday for the Birmingham City game and Sunday.
Have the best time. Your excitement is bloody infectious. I am excited for you. As for the rest, you do what feels right for you. At gigs the crowd can very often sweep you along too so no need to be anxious.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on.
Or buy 2 bags like a normal person would
No cos you would end up scoffing the surplus yourself....or is that just me 😁
Mon: Just dropped the car off for an MOT/Service and now sat in Wetherspoons waiting for a breakfast. Useless bastards have got no toast.

Tue - Thu: 13hr shifts with a game of five a side on Wednesday night thrown in for good measure.

Probably surviving on minimal sleep as the new born is very vocal when letting us know he wants the good stuff off Mam.
Aaaah, how is the wee fella getting along, also how are you and Mrs SR7, can't remember if I asked or if you said. Is he your first? Oh no just remembered was there talk of a certain operation?

Last edited:
Have the best time. Your excitement is bloody infectious. I am excited for you. As for the rest, you do what feels right for you. At gigs the crowd can very often sweep you along too so no need to be anxious.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

No cos you would end up scoffing the surplus yourself....or is that just me 😁

Aaaah, how is the wee fella getting along, also how are you and Mrs SR7, can't remember if I asked or if you said. Is he your first? Oh no just remembered was there talk of a certain operation?
He’s brilliant! Mam is a bit sore still, but feels a ton better than after our first. I’m fine, tired but my wife is the one that needs me on top form right now! 😬

Back