Weird incident in block u19 yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad spat on the kid cos he told him to shut up for his constant whinging. Apparently he was getting stick from all angles, but as soon as a kid said something he spat at him while his back was turned. Somebody sitting near noticed & went off it.

I'm mates with the lad in the Stone Island, I couldn't believe the lad who spat at his son left the ground alive, cos he's not the type to let things like that go.

That sums up exactly what happened. The lad accused of spitting actually looked half stoned or drugged up. He left a few minutes before the end.

[DOUBLEPOST=1397405576][/DOUBLEPOST]

aye he's top of the pops, he was more bothered about me potentially losing my season ticket

Im a couple of rows in front of you, did you say "fuck of jaccamo" to the hocklers massive mate? If so blinding craic. Soz if just my imagination. Glad the kidda is alright though.

I was a few rows in front. The bloke who was allegedly doing the gobbing was wearing a grey hooded top iirc. Then his mate, the big lad, started getting involved. The offender was shiteing it. Lot of posturing and I'll see you outside craic.
Its crack man not craic.How many times do I have to tell you?

That sums up exactly what happened. The lad accused of spitting actually looked half stoned or drugged up. He left a few minutes before the end.
Don't think he looked either to be honest, there was a large group of them with kids as we'll so id doubt he was drugged up, he looked a bit worried that he was going to get a dig though till his body guard stepped in.

Don't think he looked either to be honest, there was a large group of them with kids as we'll so id doubt he was drugged up, he looked a bit worried that he was going to get a dig though till his body guard stepped in.
This[DOUBLEPOST=1397408681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im a couple of rows in front of you, did you say "fuck of jaccamo" to the hocklers massive mate? If so blinding craic. Soz if just my imagination. Glad the kidda is alright though.
Gotta say, that fuck off Jacamo comment had me creased.

Just to put my point across on this situation as I was the "large mate?? " bodyguard etc etc I didn't realise and still don't know whether my mate spat cos went separate ways after the match!! But I did get involved after tellin the lad to who witnessed this to calm down as it's normally ends up with stewards n coppers all over ya like a rash !!! Then the fella with stone island top on got personal as I think he thought it was me who allegedly spat!! Wgich is fuckin disgusting may I add!!! Yes I did get a little bit irate !! (But hey if Freddie flintoff can shop at jacamo any1 can!!! ) haha and it all stemmed from growing frustration at lazy players I.e which am not following shots in on th keeper on more than 1 occasion !! Then I get told to shut up!!!! I like any1 is allowed an opinion like every1 else!!!! ( by the way this is my brothers account so please be easy on the abuse eh as I still live in the ninetys with hotmail account couldn't make an account up!!!

OP will have made this up. Just so it will count as one of his 10 boring threads a day.

Just to put my point across on this situation as I was the "large mate?? " bodyguard etc etc I didn't realise and still don't know whether my mate spat cos went separate ways after the match!! But I did get involved after tellin the lad to who witnessed this to calm down as it's normally ends up with stewards n coppers all over ya like a rash !!! Then the fella with stone island top on got personal as I think he thought it was me who allegedly spat!! Wgich is fuckin disgusting may I add!!! Yes I did get a little bit irate !! (But hey if Freddie flintoff can shop at jacamo any1 can!!! ) haha and it all stemmed from growing frustration at lazy players I.e which am not following shots in on th keeper on more than 1 occasion !! Then I get told to shut up!!!! I like any1 is allowed an opinion like every1 else!!!! ( by the way this is my brothers account so please be easy on the abuse eh as I still live in the ninetys with hotmail account couldn't make an account up!!!

tell your dirty pal its a cunts trick to spit at kids and he was lucky to get out of the ground unscathed lets say ;)

Whoever spat at the lad needs f***ing mullering. If someone spat at me I'd punch them until I physically couldn't anymore. Vile, horrible twat.

Well I was sat three rows in front so must've imagined it anarl then :rolleyes:

Don't fret mate, he is one of those 'wum' stalkers who follows me and others around to slight at. Wouldn't say fuck all to anyone in real life of course.

One bloke, from what I could tell , was accused of hockling at a kid????
Then another great SAFC fan from Shildon that many will know, had to be restrained from getting at the bloke.
Then a bloke in glasses and Stone Island top ( yes I know) was threatening to 'rip the head off' the alleged hockler. As far as I could tell, the alleged hockler then countered the threat and the speccy Stone Island bloke sat down sheepishly.
Anyone witness it and have a better and more accurate explanation???
Russ?

So where's U19?

After the Everton goal I saw an incident in the SE corner nearby where all the bairns sit now. To spit at a bairn is pretty low and he should be banned from returning to the ground

Can't argue if you get battered when you do things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back