Well this plane crash/shooting down knacks the 9/11 nutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same as I would expect. Strangely though, some people are adamant that there should exist full HD footage of the plane making its full horrific approach to the Pentagon, because obviously the Pentagon should have had loads of cameras pointing into the sky, for reasons unknown.

Of course, we all know what the reaction would be if, by some remarkable chance, one camera had just happened to perfectly capture the plane flying into it: "Like CCTV would be that good, yeah right! No way would the Pentagon have had cameras there unless they knew. No way is that footage real" etc etc.

not forgetting it was 2001. I recall some fucknuts on here asking why there wasn't more mobile phone footage. in 2001 my cutting edge mobile was just able to handle snake.

Brilliant.

Other posters might happen to repeat claims they’ve seen on conspiracy websites without having read the numerous threads on here which have taken those theories to pieces, or ask genuine questions about 9/11, and I’m happy to respond to them.

You just come back with the same tired lies - and you know they’re lies - about 9/11 again and again and again. It doesn’t matter how many times the lunacy you pretend to believe gets comprehensively exposed as utter shite, you just wait a few months and then post exactly the same things. It’s dishonest, it’s trolling and it’s boring.

I’ll gladly engage with you on any other subject, and I even agree with you on a couple of them, but until such time as you come up with something new, i.e. something which hasn’t been debunked already on here at least three f***ing times then there really isn’t any point. If 9/11 was all you posted about I'd be tempted to put you on ignore.

Come up with something new and I'll respond. Otherwise, fuck off.

Other posters might happen to repeat claims they’ve seen on conspiracy websites without having read the numerous threads on here which have taken those theories to pieces, or ask genuine questions about 9/11, and I’m happy to respond to them.

You just come back with the same tired lies - and you know they’re lies - about 9/11 again and again and again. It doesn’t matter how many times the lunacy you pretend to believe gets comprehensively exposed as utter shite, you just wait a few months and then post exactly the same things. It’s dishonest, it’s trolling and it’s boring.

I’ll gladly engage with you on any other subject, and I even agree with you on a couple of them, but until such time as you come up with something new, i.e. something which hasn’t been debunked already on here at least three f***ing times then there really isn’t any point. If 9/11 was all you posted about I'd be tempted to put you on ignore.

Come up with something new and I'll respond. Otherwise, fuck off.

What a steaming pile of shit you write. I'm sorry but who asked you to respond in the 1st place? Keep picking at that strawman fella, that's the only thing you're good for. If I had you on ignore, what would I miss? Nowt.

august 06 one of those was taken. 5 years after 9/11. just because cameras were there doesn't mean they were pointed at the poit of impact or flightpath. security cameras don't usually point at the sky.

What about the rest? Look at the trajectory, the plane didn't come from the sky, FFS.

"In the land of the blind, the one eye'd man is king."

Last edited:
like I said, security cameras have a purpose. not sky-watching. the ones that underhang can't even look at the sky....

Jeesus. It's like you're being thick on purpose. Did the 'Plane' come from directly overhead? No. The supposed plane flew in the f***ing side of the building not on the roof. If it had I would happily concede the point that the cameras would catch sweet FA. As it is we should have concrete footage of said plane.

Jeesus. It's like you're being thick on purpose. Did the 'Plane' come from directly overhead? No. The supposed plane flew in the f***ing side of the building not on the roof. If it had I would happily concede the point that the cameras would catch sweet FA. As it is we should have concrete footage of said plane.

By concrete footage do you mean single frames from a couple of cameras? Several of the cameras in the photos above are so far away from the Pentagon that they wouldn't be trained on it so at best you'd get something very vague in the distance but more likely nothing as they're looking down on carparks etc. The remaining cameras would then have to be (a) pointing in the right direction at the right time (the spherical looking ones don't tend to be fixed on one location) and (b) have frame rates (not sure if that's the correct term) that coincided with something travelling extremely fast (much faster than the cameras are designed to film) passing through their area of coverage.

3 frames of an explosion don't constitute a release. Show me the plane then if they are that conclusive.

Your other two points are just plain bollocks. Don't know where to even start. You obviously haven't got the foggiest how many cameras are in and around the Pentagon. Last time I looked the plane didn't just drop out of the sky, it flew in a convoluted loop then approached metres from the ground for nearly a mile before it smashed into the building, so cameras wouldn't have to point into the sky :rolleyes:. Cameras from petrol stations and shops etc in and around were all confiscated, why would that be?

What about all the eye witnesses, the overwhelming majority of whom, say they saw the plane fly into the Pentagon? Are they all in on it?

(Yes, this is where you cherry pick from the minority of witness accounts that differ)

So one out of 4 pilots had a licence. Still leaves 3 novices. Two of which brought down the twin towers.

Ah so as soon as your 'banker' (the pentagon attack is debunked) you switch to another :lol:

Yes it's feasible. Although CCTV would confirm it. Why haven't they released any of the 100's of camera that were pointed at the pentagon? Would shut a lot of people (like me up).

No, just observed that a plane fully laden with passengers and the like couldn't have crashed and made that little crater.

No it wouldn't shut people like you up. We have clear footage of the attacks on the towers and yet you doubt those to

Let me guess, you think planes towers and they decided to use something other than a plane on the pentagon? (If it wasnt a plane how comes the people who boarded flight 77 ended up in bits at the crash site?).

Last edited:
Ah so as soon as your 'banker' (the pentagon attack is debunked) you switch to another :lol:

No it wouldn't shut people like you up. We have clear footage of the attacks in the towers and yet you doubt those too.

I don't doubt that 767's hit them, just the cause and effect of the 3 for 2 demolition of the skyscrapers in the aftermath. There's a difference.

People talk about debunking, but all that I can hear is hot air being exuded from a cow's arse. Sorry how is the Pentagon hoax de-bunked again?

Debunked by who? The only official investigation by NIST was completely flawed, even self admission at one point.

Jesus Christ. Well all the insiders needed to go was frame some muzzie passengers, get flight instructors to say they attended flight schools but never wanted to practice landing, plant their passports, switch planes for drones and missiles, get the passengers to ring their loved ones from the hijacked planes, get air stewardesses to contact the ground, have air traffic control either in on it or fooled to track the fake flights, plant explosives throughout the towers, fire a missile at the pentagon, plant bodies matching those on the missing flight at the pentagon,,have bin laden and al Qaeda duped into saying the dud it on hidden cameras, have actors acting as eye witnesses on the streets of manhattan and Washington.....

I don't doubt that 767's hit them, just the cause and effect of the 3 for 2 demolition of the skyscrapers in the aftermath. There's a difference.

People talk about debunking, but all that I can hear is hot air being exuded from a cow's arse. Sorry how is the Pentagon hoax de-bunked again?

But you are doubting a 767 hit the pentagon aren't you? So did they think well we could use planes on the towers and then fuck it, just use a missile on the pentagon rather than another plane?

You doubt a plane hit the pentagon. Well the passengers who got in flight 77 were found at the crash site where a load people saw a plane hit it (a missile wasn't seen hitting it, a plane was, and coincidentally it was at the exact time flight 77 was tracked to the pentagon by air traffic control).

3 frames of an explosion don't constitute a release. Show me the plane then if they are that conclusive.

Your other two points are just plain bollocks. Don't know where to even start. You obviously haven't got the foggiest how many cameras are in and around the Pentagon. Last time I looked the plane didn't just drop out of the sky, it flew in a convoluted loop then approached metres from the ground for nearly a mile before it smashed into the building, so cameras wouldn't have to point into the sky :rolleyes:. Cameras from petrol stations and shops etc in and around were all confiscated, why would that be?

Why did 100s of eyewitness on the streets say they saw it was a plane?

Why didn't they target the whitehouse at 9/11??

Where do you think the 4th was heading?

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. Well all the insiders needed to go was frame some muzzie passengers, get flight instructors to say they attended flight schools but never wanted to practice landing, plant their passports, switch planes for drones and missiles, get the passengers to ring their loved ones from the hijacked planes, get air stewardesses to contact the ground, have air traffic control either in on it or fooled to track the fake flights, plant explosives throughout the towers, fire a missile at the pentagon, plant bodies matching those on the missing flight at the pentagon,,have bin laden and al Qaeda duped into saying the dud it on hidden cameras, have actors acting as eye witnesses on the streets of manhattan and Washington.....

But you are doubting a 767 hit the pentagon aren't you? So did they think well we could use planes on the towers and then fuck it, just use a missile on the pentagon rather than another plane?

You doubt a plane hit the pentagon. Well the passengers who got in flight 77 were found at the crash site where a load people saw a plane hit it (a missile wasn't seen hitting it, a plane was, and coincidentally it was at the exact time flight 77 was tracked to the pentagon by air traffic control).

Why did 100s of eyewitness on the streets say they saw it was a plane?

Where do you think the 4th was heading?

fuck knows, where do you think mousey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back