Well this plane crash/shooting down knacks the 9/11 nutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had one since I started driving. was hit by bales of hay coming off a lorry on the a68. let's say I average 10k a year....started driving in dec 1997 so that's for the sake of argument 150,000 miles. plus I had a motorbike for 4 years.
Non fault accident so it doesn't count. I've done about 200,000 and never hit anything while travelling forwards. ;)

Any updates on how the missile brought down the lamp posts?
Pikey scrap men

so what hit the pentagon then?

Well imo not a commercial jetliner. If you have a look at the pic of the pentagon pre collapse then you will see a tiny hole bout 10m and windows still in tact where the tail and wings should have hit.

I wont answer any questions until mine are answered. POST 281.

You wanted 'news footage' so I gave you a journo's photo ...

Journo's photo doesn't equate real time news footage.

Well imo not a commercial jetliner. If you have a look at the pic of the pentagon pre collapse then you will see a tiny hole bout 10m and windows still in tact where the tail and wings should have hit.

please, please, please tell me what you think hit it

Can you explain how a plane did this mate?

Logon or register to see this image

This is what happens when a bird hits it.

Just watch the debunk vids on youtube ffs. It wasnt just caused by the nose of the plane.

Spot the plane or debris

Most of it will have went inside the building ya mad bassa. You expecting it to bounce off!? :lol:

If you look about the net you will see pics of seats with half bodies still in them inside the building wreckage.

Journo's photo doesn't equate real time news footage.
:rolleyes:

Can you explain how a plane did this mate?

This is what happens when a bird hits it.

Hang on a minute. So.... on one hand you are saying you expect to see loads of huge pieces of plane debris (when its flown full pelt into a building structure like the pentagon) yet are also saying planes are very flimsy so couldnt cause a hole in the inner wall. Which is it then???

:lol:

They nutters man. They think that the insiders used drone planes on the towers, and then instead of just using another drone plane to hit the pentagon decided fuck that, lets risk blowing the whole thing and use a missile instead!

Well having read through the nutter websites it seems the theory is the lamp posts had remote devices placed under them and then as the missile flew by someone hit a button which lifted the base to cause them to fall over :lol:

Last edited:
Hang on a minute. So.... on one hand you are saying you expect to see loads of huge pieces of plane debris (when its flown full pelt into a building structure like the pentagon) yet are also saying planes are very flimsy so couldnt cause a hole in the inner wall. Which is it then???

:lol:

They nutters man. They think that the insiders used drone planes on the towers, and then instead of just using another drone plane to hit the pentagon decided fuck that, lets risk blowing the whole thing and use a missile instead!

For some reason the 9/11 attacks came up in conversation with a stranger I met at a wedding and he kept going on about the American government, Zion, Jews in the media, the moon landing and all sorts. A proper f***ing knacker, he wouldn't leave me alone once he'd got started, even when I basically told him I thought he was a proper numpty.

Since the planes that hit the far less solidly constructed twin towers 'vaporized' then presumably there would be no wreckage at all.

The towers were basically made of glass and a few steel columns. The passports were found away from the building have been launched on impact, long before the building burned and then collapsed. Next.
Thick as fuck yae like, a passport wouldn't launch if a plane was vaporized you absolute dense motherfucker

Well that took me a full 60 seconds to find pics of the bodies of the passengers inside the crash site at the pentagon. Were they somehow teleported from fligh 77 to the missile/drone plane? :lol:

Also, if you're going to suggest that there was no plane, then please explain to me what hit those light posts on the highway, and what pushed that generator and spools towards the Pentagon when any explosive should have pushed them away?

Why is all of the debris from the collapsed walls shoved INSIDE the Pentagon rather than being blown out all over the lawn? An explosion inside the building should blow everything out away from the centre of the explosion, but look at the photos.... No bricks, blocks of concrete, no building contents, no window frames, NOTHING from the inside of the building is on the grass, it's all shoved inside of the building. Why? I shall tell you why, cos no missile went into the building, flight 77 did!

For some reason the 9/11 attacks came up in conversation with a stranger I met at a wedding and he kept going on about the American government, Zion, Jews in the media, the moon landing and all sorts. A proper f***ing knacker, he wouldn't leave me alone once he'd got started, even when I basically told him I thought he was a proper numpty.

You should have just said there was no point him talking to you cos you are just a hologram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back