What a scary team this was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredd

Striker
Just found this on youtube, what a horrible season that was, why we're still in danger from relegation. I can't bear watching matches from this season

I think we're lucky in a way that we have this team to remember, we'll always be safe in the knowledge that we'll never ever be that shit again. The shittest team bar Derby to ever compete in the premier league.

Also have no recollection of Sean Taylor!

I think we're lucky in a way that we have this team to remember, we'll always be safe in the knowledge that we'll never ever be that shit again. The shittest team bar Derby to ever compete in the premier league.

Who the fuck was Niall Flynn too ?

Marcus Stewart a real unsung hero for this club, top class pro unlike some that have followed him in recent years.

Reactions: BNM

Shaun Taylor was a junior, sacked because he was one if the ones in the car shooting paint ball pellets at people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back