What Have You Learned Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't dance like I could in my teens or twenties..still gave it a good go though....the Mrs has still got it.....she's still my soul mate anarl.

I've learnt that the wifey in the florists at the top of Chester is not only a wad but is pretty good at sourcing gladioli, dahlias and chrysanthemums at very short notice.
Piece of piss at this time of year man. Sorry.

That if someone gives you a recipe for piping gel, try it first before putting it straight onto a special celebration cake that you're making. That way you'll know that, although it initially looks good, it will seep water and have to be scraped off!:evil:

Hah, you would have thought so wouldn't you but noooooo....not Pom Pom chrysanths. She let me down.:(
Aaah, now I understand. Hope you found them. Time seeking down Pom Pom chrysanths is time well spent.

Aaah, now I understand. Hope you found them. Time seeking down Pom Pom chrysanths is time well spent.
Sssh, don't tell anyone but I'm Chairman of a Leek Club and it's our show tomorrow. I can't grow flowers!

There is some evidence that tumor exhibiting the war burg effect may potentially be controlled using a ketogenic diet.

That William G Stewart was a producer / director of some abysmal comedy shows such as Bless This House and Love Thy Neighbour and was married to Sally Geeson. I learnt this from a colleague rather than Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back