What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we go down and they inevitably beat us over head with this I do hope we don't start getting all indignant mind.
Brought it all on ourselves. Moral high ground currently flying over same horizon as the plane!
Why? it's got bugger all to do with us going down or not.

Brilliant send a plane across and the whole country says should Sunderland fans not wait till they're safe. Can't believe our fans have done this - making fools of us.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, I know of some fans who sing "my garden shed" when they dont even have a garden and "who are ya" knowing full well who we are playing..scandelous!
Good job on the plane lads. FTM

Was against at First, but regardless of whether We go down, its a poke in the in thé Mags japseye.
They are quick to forget the ' Lets All laugh at sunderland' fanzine After we got 15 pts.
And What is sadder than thé kernts that came thru to support gillingham in 87 ???
Banter at its best just like thé Testos signs When they went down in 2009

Hmmm I wonder who did that Shaun? :)

Was against at First, but regardless of whether We go down, its a poke in the in thé Mags japseye.
They are quick to forget the ' Lets All laugh at sunderland' fanzine After we got 15 pts.
And What is sadder than thé kernts that came thru to support gillingham in 87 ???
Banter at its best just like thé Testos signs When they went down in 2009

The second volume in the best-selling Let's All Laugh at s*nderland series, still packed with anti-mackem humour, compiled to commemorate and celebrate s*nderland's relegation from the Premiership with a whimper in 2006. Another 80 pages full of jokes, articles, and photos poking fun at the mackems. Another essential buy for all Geordies from the LALAS team AKA The Black & White Daft lads.

The description of said magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back