What you suppin today mind hew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Isis. First pint of Rivet Catcher going down nicely.

I noticed that. Never seen bottles of desperados that size. A few of them will be brutal.

Aye, absolutely massive - onto me second one already and feelin it mind :eek: :lol:

2 units sound right. It's brutal. That lad who was using it as a mixer with Jack must have a problem.

That was me man :lol:

But, I've found that JD has a perfect synergy with Despies for a pure taste sensation.

Shandy Drinkers should not apply tho mind ;) :lol:

Despies is LAF so I think I'd like to mix it with JD which is also LAF

Report back with your Despies & JD mix thoughts merra.

Divvent think you'll be disappointed mind :cool:

I"m going to kick off with this and see how things turn out hew.

Logon or register to see this image

Had a couple of bottles of that and some Tribute by the same brewery last week, it was down to about £1.25 or something in Tesco. My Mrs couldn't find it when she was there earlier today, so it's a couple of bottles of Williams Bros Birds and Bees for me tonight!
Logon or register to see this image

A box is an excellent way of avoiding recycling bin shame after a binge. Usually bumping into the prim and proper bird next door whilst humping out 76 wine bottles
Oh i know that very well :lol: Down here we put glass in a blue plastic box, which i then used to cover with Black bins and red recycle bins. The bastards have started taking the bags in the morning, leaving glass collection till about 2pm for all to see. Old woman opposite walks her dog every day and has a good gawp in it :evil: It's got worse though as normally one box per household, but for some reason we now have 3! Fuckers are trying to dig me about it i swear. Probably doesn't help when i finish a nightshift and have a glass out the front with a tab about 9am before bed. Get funny looks of the postie then as well :lol:

A box is an excellent way of avoiding recycling bin shame after a binge. Usually bumping into the prim and proper bird next door whilst humping out 76 wine bottles
I only put my recycling bin out when it's full, and only recycle glass because I'm scum. It sounds like the back of a pub when I'm dragging it out.

Aye, its class :cool:

And also solves the annoying wait time of Despies head wait time.

First pour a couple of shots of JD - then pour the Despies - the heed on it is dramatically reduced which allows quicker suppin time - nee waitin around or froth suppin :cool:

Warning tho - my Despies/JD mix is not fer the faint hearted and will get you ratted very quickly mind.

But this blend is pure synergy of flavours and you will be amazed just how well they compliment each other and how well it tastes :cool:

I might risk it tonight then mate...if you never hear from me again its your fault :lol:

Oh i know that very well :lol: Down here we put glass in a blue plastic box, which i then used to cover with Black bins and red recycle bins. The bastards have started taking the bags in the morning, leaving glass collection till about 2pm for all to see. Old woman opposite walks her dog every day and has a good gawp in it :evil: It's got worse though as normally one box per household, but for some reason we now have 3! Fuckers are trying to dig me about it i swear. Probably doesn't help when i finish a nightshift and have a glass out the front with a tab about 9am before bed. Get funny looks of the postie then as well :lol:
It sounds like you are me, and also live near me with those recycle bin colours. Disclaimer: I am shit at Cluedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back