What you watching tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouro

Striker
I am going to watch Good Will Hunting for no particular reason, though my mind could be changed from suggestions on here.

i'll be scouring the garden for the neighbour's tortoise. he made a break for freedom last night but it was dark.

ordinarily I wouldn't care but there's some scaff going up and they'll moan so i'll do them a good deed.

welcome to help if you're at a loose end.

Got nowt to watch. Had nowt to watch last week but I watched 26 episodes of Hannibal in the last five or six days so I'm back to square one.

i'll be scouring the garden for the neighbour's tortoise. he made a break for freedom last night but it was dark.

ordinarily I wouldn't care but there's some scaff going up and they'll moan so i'll do them a good deed.

welcome to help if you're at a loose end.

So you're genuinely spending the night searching your garden for a tortoise? That's f***ing magic that mate.

Just started the first series of Boardwalk Empire. Up to episode 4. Might do a couple more if I can a) keep away from the pub b) stay awake.

So you're genuinely spending the night searching your garden for a tortoise? That's f***ing magic that mate.

got to be better than watching the tellybox. I've just realised there is a 4 foot deep hole I dug at the weekend which will be full of rain water. I hope it's a turtle and not a tortoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back