What's happened to Des Lynham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw an interview with him a little while ago, lost his marbles a little I think. It made me sad to see he wasn't the sharp ladies man I remember. Still got the Tash like

can't really remember it was the motd anniversary special, he was kind of slurring his speech and didn't seem with it and fumbling over his words. Could of been mortal mind

Is that the said lion from the lion witch and the wardrobe?
Horrible when that happens. I had an uncle who was as strong as an ox, used to be in the met and had some right tales of London during the Brixton riots all the way back to post war. Hadn't seen him for a few year and when I did he was covered in his own shit. RIP Uncle Johnny :cool:

Horrible when that happens. I had an uncle who was as strong as an ox, used to be in the met and had some right tales of London during the Brixton riots all the way back to post war. Hadn't seen him for a few year and when I did he was covered in his own shit. RIP Uncle Johnny :cool:

:lol::lol::lol: f***ing tremendous

:lol::lol::lol: f***ing tremendous
It is rather funny looking back. He wanted a haircut and I asked him to go and get a towel he came out the bathroom with a towel around his neck which was caked in shit.

RIP Uncle Johnny :cool:

Remember one of the cricket lads bumping into Des in a airport while on holiday,years ago

He said Des was well pissed off as had gone on his holiday straight
after the FA Cup Final,however had to go back to England on the Wednesday as the cup final had gone to a replay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back