What's happened to Des Lynham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
has he got old timers disease ? :neutral:
No idea. Got in from work earlier after a long and boring day. Poured myself a malt and sat in the sitting room in the pitch black drinking it and the first thing that came into my head was a really strong image of Des Lynams close up face with an intense look on his face, almost like he'd consumed a really hot peice of fatty meat. Made me wonder what has happened to him.

No idea. Got in from work earlier after a long and boring day. Poured myself a malt and sat in the sitting room in the pitch black drinking it and the first thing that came into my head was a really strong image of Des Lynams close up face with an intense look on his face, almost like he'd consumed a really hot peice of fatty meat. Made me wonder what has happened to him.
was he choking ? :neutral:

was he choking ? :neutral:
Nothing like that at all. He had only just started to feel the heat and you could see that after the image was imagined the tension on his face would have intensified. The danger had just been registered within his brain. It probably wouldn't have got further than his top rib. He musnt have chewed otherwise he'd have had an enduring whoo ho oh oh that's hot look.

Nothing like that at all. He had only just started to feel the heat and you could see that after the image was imagined the tension on his face would have intensified. The danger had just been registered within his brain. It probably wouldn't have got further than his top rib. He musnt have chewed otherwise he'd have had an enduring whoo ho oh oh that's hot look.
what was the meat coated in ? tobasco ? wasabi ? scotch bonnet ? :neutral:

Frank Bough was the man
Stockings Suspenders Charlie the works
What a guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back