What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoony

Striker
I'm a wuss, total wuss. Toady I nearly quit my teaching course. I've been talked around (for now) by uni, but it's mental the workload. Has got me thinking what is the hardest thing people have done on here? Could be physical or mental?

telling my dad that his mam had died. with hindsight I should have handled it better and asked to speak to my mam. The fact my folks were on holiday in the States at the time and had the journey from hell home didn't help matters

I'm a wuss, total wuss. Toady I nearly quit my teaching course. I've been talked around (for now) by uni, but it's mental the workload. Has got me thinking what is the hardest thing people have done on here? Could be physical or mental?

Uni isnt that hard mate, it wasnt when I was there anyway.

telling my dad that his mam had died. with hindsight I should have handled it better and asked to speak to my mam. The fact my folks were on holiday in the States at the time and had the journey from hell home didn't help matters
Similar thing for me, telling my nan that her daughter ( my Mam) had died. She was heartbroken.
Doing the eulogy at my best mate's funeral.

My first solo skydive. I thought I was gonna puke in the door and seriously considered shouting 'I can't do this' before sitting back down in a huff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back