What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a wuss, total wuss. Toady I nearly quit my teaching course. I've been talked around (for now) by uni, but it's mental the workload. Has got me thinking what is the hardest thing people have done on here? Could be physical or mental?

Is it primary or secondary you are doing mate? What are you finding so difficult? I am on a primary training course at the minute after leaving the police and I am loving it.

Often think this. My life's been a piece of piss so far where everything's gone according to plan. Grandad died when I was 12/13, apart from that it's been great aunties & uncles. Always been employed, got to get her with my wife when I was 21. Something shit will happen soon enough. It does to everyone.
I've liked that as its a good post not that I'm wishing shite times on you.

When I had my jaw broken in 5 places I had it wired together for 4 months, literally lived on cold liquids, mainly Frijj, cold soup and Coke. Lost 3 stone and it was absolute torture. The day I got them out (which fuckin nacked !!) my mam made me mashed potato and gravy for tea and to this day it's still the most enjoyable meal I've ever had !

Is it primary or secondary you are doing mate? What are you finding so difficult? I am on a primary training course at the minute after leaving the police and I am loving it.

Secondary mate. The school I'm in pretty much expect a fully trained teacher in through the door! Little support but uni have been great.

Nothing really big compared to the stories above, but had to give a seminar at previous graft a few years ago. We had put a day on and invited other establishments in from across the country. There were about 50 people in the room, mostly in a similar role to me, but some were higher up the food chain. Now, this does not sound bad at all, but I am a really shy person. This sort of situation makes me feel really really uncomfortable.Some people love this limelight, but I really do not like it. I remember just before I started my hour long stint, shaking and thinking 'stuff this (It was phrased a hell of a lot stronger in my head) just run out.' I really wanted to.

Nothing really big compared to the stories above, but had to give a seminar at previous graft a few years ago. We had put a day on and invited other establishments in from across the country. There were about 50 people in the room, mostly in a similar role to me, but some were higher up the food chain. Now, this does not sound bad at all, but I am a really shy person. This sort of situation makes me feel really really uncomfortable.Some people love this limelight, but I really do not like it. I remember just before I started my hour long stint, shaking and thinking 'stuff this (It was phrased a hell of a lot stronger in my head) just run out.' I really wanted to.

I must have been in the audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back