When was the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

We signed a real quality player? Was it way back when we had Gyan or Bent? It seems Newcastle get all the quality players and I'm sure they have had more than us over the years not that I like to admit it like but it's true. Newcastle had Ba who scored alot of goals at the time then Cisse although he has tailored off then they had Cabaye. So why is it we can't attract players with quality and we have to settle for bang average at best? If we want to be higher up the table we need to start bringing these players in who has the quality and passing ability because we are just going to struggle near the bottom if we don't. The reports on Wijnaldum might not be true but if they are and he does end up going to Newcastle it would be a mistake for us to let that happen giving the quality that we need. It's time the club made a statement of intent with a top quality signing to show we mean business and I only hope that happens in the coming days and weeks.

Yeah, the mags have signed some real stars recently. Ask their fans. They're delighted at the teams progress.

Yeah, the mags have signed some real stars recently. Ask their fans. They're delighted at the teams progress.
That maybe true recently but they have made money on their players when moving them on, we have had Henderson who we sold for a profit. They also made a profit on Cabaye and Ba when do we ever bring in these types of players let alone move them on for profit?

That maybe true recently but they have made money on their players when moving them on, we have had Henderson who we sold for a profit. They also made a profit on Cabaye and Ba when do we ever bring in these types of players let alone move them on for profit?
Mike Ashley has made a profit not Newcastle and we also sold bent for 24 million

Henderson was a youth player. Oh, and I think we made a fair profit off B£nt, who has gone from a top Premier League goalscorer, to a Championship plodder.

Smells to me like a fishing expedition this one - the line saying 'It seems Newcastle get all the quality players...' is laughable, contemptible and clearly pure fantasy.

Not worth rising to this one lads and lasses - Mag alert.

Mind you, I have to say the skunks have done quite well sinings-wise, given the comparatively short length of time they've managed to maintain their prem status. When was it they got promoted from the Championship again?

We signed a real quality player? Was it way back when we had Gyan or Bent? It seems Newcastle get all the quality players and I'm sure they have had more than us over the years not that I like to admit it like but it's true. Newcastle had Ba who scored alot of goals at the time then Cisse although he has tailored off then they had Cabaye. So why is it we can't attract players with quality and we have to settle for bang average at best? If we want to be higher up the table we need to start bringing these players in who has the quality and passing ability because we are just going to struggle near the bottom if we don't. The reports on Wijnaldum might not be true but if they are and he does end up going to Newcastle it would be a mistake for us to let that happen giving the quality that we need. It's time the club made a statement of intent with a top quality signing to show we mean business and I only hope that happens in the coming days and weeks.
Got to really trawl back through the annals of history there eh? Jeez, either I'm getting old, or you're very very young

Matthews ye thick twat...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back