Who is our best left midfielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me. Got a class left foot and score some git mint goals. Just need to work on me fitness and hope the scouts turn up at sandhill view or goals.

Emanuele Giaccherini

I'd love us to be able to put out a side with Giac Alvarez and AJ behind either CW or Fletch. Think those
three all have the potential to interchange and pull defences around. Let the defenders and two centre mids (Catts n Rod?) worry about defending.

Said a number of times this is our best front 6 for me. We'll never see it under poyet though. He loves buckley and 433 too much
I'd love us to be able to put out a side with Giac Alvarez and AJ behind either CW or Fletch. Think those
three all have the potential to interchange and pull defences around. Let the defenders and two centre mids (Catts n Rod?) worry about defending.

three all have the potential to interchange and pull defences around.
Let the defenders and two centre mids (Catts n Rod?) worry about defending.
I very much hope that 1) this happens and 2) this is Poyet's master plan and the injuries have scuppered it, forcing him to play 3 "orthodox" CMs and Wickham LW

I very much hope that 1) this happens and 2) this is Poyet's master plan and the injuries have scuppered it, forcing him to play 3 "orthodox" CMs and Wickham LW

I can't see how we can put out a better formation with the players at our disposal, once fit. Just don't think we've got a well enough balanced squad (or quality up front) to play 433. Saying that, if love to see Watmore and Mav come in and tear things up, but I don't thin that is going to be an option.

I'd agree. Although Seb's been doing the defensive stuff better than Rodwell recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back