Who is your choice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

People say Moyes wont happen, but spoke to an Everton mate who reckons if he's offered a good package and good transfer funds, he would be tempted to give the PL another crack. Also said he'd be a perfect fit for us.

It all boils down to how ambitious we want to be. Given the alternatives are Sam or McClaren, I hope Short goes for it.

We can only dream of appointing someone like Frank De Boer or Phillip Cocu from Holland.

It will be Sam Allardyce though and it's a concern, which players he could attract.....more cloggers!

Monica Bellucci for me, I'd like nothing more than to see her on the touch line in her pencil skirt, stockings, heels and tight fitting white blouse, gesticulating wildly and screaming tactics in Italian....She would be my choice but I doubt that she has her FIFA badges.

Moyes for Ole Dex. He hasn't exactly set the world alight in Spain, and reckon he'd welcome a move back to the PL - whether we can afford to bring him back is another thing altogether.

Laudrup second choice, and definitely don't want Allardyce or McClaren.

Has any mentioned Pulis yet?
Personally I don't really like the bloke, but he seems to have the knack...Mourinho seems to rate him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back