who should play right back on sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree but thought Vergini was by for the worst .

He really wasn't. Own goal aside (and let's face it, it was a one in a million mis-kick) there were far worse that day. Brown being one such example.

In all honesty, I think as a game it would be unfair to judge individual performances, the whole thing was a clusterfuck. The perfect storm of asshattery, inept refereeing and a lack of balls.

if jones is still out
I would go with Larsson played there a few times with Sweden can get up and down the wing
need to have as many experienced players as possible playing on sat imo
harsh on vergini but I would go with our best 2 centre halves

...................................mannone..............................

Larsson.......brown.......oshea............pva................

buckley.......Catts......rodwell.....gomez.....Johnson.

.....................................fletcher................................

Larsson shouldn't even be in the squad

He really wasn't. Own goal aside (and let's face it, it was a one in a million mis-kick) there were far worse that day. Brown being one such example.

In all honesty, I think as a game it would be unfair to judge individual performances, the whole thing was a clusterfuck. The perfect storm of asshattery, inept refereeing and a lack of balls.
Agree and let's face it whilst Vergini came in for stick over that first goal the situation was created by brown giving the ball away very tamely

if jones is still out
I would go with Larsson played there a few times with Sweden can get up and down the wing
need to have as many experienced players as possible playing on sat imo
harsh on vergini but I would go with our best 2 centre halves

...................................mannone..............................

Larsson.......brown.......oshea............pva................

buckley.......Catts......rodwell.....gomez.....Johnson.

.....................................fletcher................................

Vergini is good at full back. He's just a f***ing disaster at cb

You paint a picture with words :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back