Who thinks we will beat Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not me. We could scrape a draw if we are at our best but not win.

:eek:

I have to admit I'm quite shocked and dismayed at your response.

Of everyone on the board I'd have expected you to have been optimistic.

This has now given me real grounds for concern and I may have to consider selling my tickets.

I'm really quite upset at this sudden change in your mood ........... time for some serious consideration about my support :neutral:

Should we look too much into pre season games ? It's hard not to.purely on those games is say no chance of winning,but and its a big but,they were only pre season and in the past we've lost the lot and gone on to have a good season and vice versa.dont ask for an example because I can't give any detail,more a vague memory's

Pretty certain you won't lose. They were f***ing horrible last match they played. Whether you will win or draw is harder to predict. Think I'm leaning towards a draw.

Ranieri was an awful appointment. They had a pretty good shot at stabilizing under Pearson, but now I'm quite certain they will get relegated.

0-0 nailed on. Get the mortgage, the parents mortgage, the in laws mortgage, and the kids piggy bank all on this!

Under Pearson I'd have said "no chance" but under that buffoon Ranieri we might just get a draw.

0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back