Who thinks we will beat Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

In their Pre Season they've beaten Rotherham and Brton, whilst earning a credible draw at Mansfield.

I know where my money is going.

The overwhelming force of England international forward Jamie Vardy will be too much to handle, hattrick nailed on.

They're shite and have signed more shite. Dick will smash them

I think we will win. Ranieri is an uninspiring manager and they have lost Cambiasso and James on central midfield without replacement

1-0 to us. The better team, Leicester didn't look all that. Dissapointing as we should have won by more from the chances we had, so at least we can moan about the strike force needing to improve if we don't want another relegation battle. Crystal ball : on

With the current squad, I seriously think we could lose by 3 or 4. Which could then force our hand in the transfer market, but if that doesn't then bare fruit, we will have set the tone for the season. it could be another long hard disappointing season.

The optimist in me thinks at very best, a fluky 0-0

The Guardian has predicted Leicester to finish 19th. Therefore we will lose 4-0.

If we were at our very best then we'd win comfortably. It's Leicester man you f***ing drip.

So? We have failed to beat worse teams than them. We couldn't beat QPR home or away last season. Probably the only team to fail to beat them home and away. We certainly were the first team they best home and away. We have horrendous luck beating worse teams than us.

Having made a huge improvement from last season, I was hoping for better performances in pre season but i'll go with a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back