Who thinks we will beat Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Under Pearson I'd have said "no chance" but under that buffoon Ranieri we might just get a draw.

0-0.

You could well be right.

I had high hopes for us at the end of last season as we were steamrolling teams with our pace and energy and were winning very easily. In fact we'd as good as won half our games by on the 30 min mark as we seemed to be 2-0 up and coasting.

With Pearson gone and our talisman Cambiasso that's a blow. Schlupp may not start in place of Fuchs who looked average against Burton and that will take a lot of pace and energy from our game. Our MF looks weak with Matty James injured and at this moment in time we're relying on reserve MF's.

0-0 or a scrappy Sunderland away win could be on the cards. :(

I do if we get a couple of players in by them

the next two (cm & cf) have to be next level footballers. For us to get away from the relegation zone we have to invest very wisely

im worried that we all knew last season we had bother scoring goals and our forwards missing too many chances
we havent changed our forwards at all as lens will be played wide by the looks of things

Me - if you can't go to the first game of the season brimming with false optimism then you might as well turn in your scarf and rattle and take to going to B&Q at weekends instead

There's no evidence that anything has changed, we're doing our familiar trick of looking miles behind where we should be at this point in preseason, so I expect it'll all be too difficult for our shirkers and we'll roll over as usual.

Start as we mean to go on.

It's 0-0 for me - threads of "a point away is never a bad thing" and "we'll never f***ing score again" fill the board.

Difficult to predict what SAFC will do under Advocaat. However I'd be disappointed if we didnt get at least a draw.

If things stand as they are without any great change, I make no predictions but I wouldn't bet on a Sunderland win. Teams that can't score goals struggle. Team without enough dangerous players (goals/chance creating wise) are easy meat for opposition putting the few they have out of the game. Like Oliver Twist we need more.

There's no evidence that anything has changed, we're doing our familiar trick of looking miles behind where we should be at this point in preseason, so I expect it'll all be too difficult for our shirkers and we'll roll over as usual.

True enough ....... same chirpy comments every Premier League pre-season isn't it?

How I long for the good old days of the 3rd division and trips to Aldershot & Chesterfield.

If things stand as they are without any great change, I make no predictions but I wouldn't bet on a Sunderland win. Teams that can't score goals struggle. Team without enough dangerous players (goals/chance creating wise) are easy meat for opposition putting the few they have out of the game. Like Oliver Twist we need more.

They won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back