why do some blokes leave their wives if a younger and more attractive option is available

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crap women started reading in Jackie and Mills & Boon back in the 60's and 70. Then they burnt their bras got legislation on their side by using their two most powerful weapons 'W&N' whining and nagging.
Now they get into positions of power so they further force it down our throats using the power of media.

**You have to be kind, caring, hardworking, a good father (share bringing up the kids), etc. etc. etc. and owt else they fancy at the time of asking.

**translation of the above

kind - give the greedy fuckers everything they want
caring - soft as shit, let them get away with owt and swallow their excuses
hardworking - make loads of money for them to spend so the can either not work, do piss arse jobs that don't tax them too much, allow them to work in a position of power as mentioned above; twisting the knife.
Good father - take at least half their one and only natural task off them so they can use that time selfishly.
Owt else - Things can change in 30 seconds so keep on your toes ready to be at their bec & call 24/7

It's the one area I agree with your fundimental muslims. They know how to treat their women. Keep them in their right and proper place. The thing is they are happier like that.

5......4......3.....2.....1....BLAST OFF

I'd love you to post this on the sexism thread! :lol::lol::lol:

I was watching something recently and a lass on it said that the problem with marriage is that men go into it thinking the woman won't change, and women go into it expecting the man to change. Our lass nags me to death, if I jump ship it will be for that reason. She just won't f***ing let me be.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
If a marriage was happy and fulfilling, a person wud be highly unlikely to leave his wife/partner for a younger one.

It is only when one person in the relationship is unhappy, or unfulfilled, that they start to look about for a new partner. When they meet someone who they perceive will make them happier and more fulfilled they leave their current partner for a new significant other.

Starts off as an innocent buck,then BANG you are making plans to move out.

Secret is :don't have the buck.

and others don't?

Scientifically aren't we supposedly driven by attractiveness/sex/reproduction?

Are some blokes genetically wired up wrong or does the thing driving us cease as we get older or have already reproduced?

This isn't a question regarding love or morals etc. More the actual science behind it.

* its on the back of a debate at work, with a lass actually arguing its just the way blokes are designed.
In any society like our there are 2 games to play one stick around and be a doting father and risk being cuckolded two try and shah anything that moves and leave some other poor sap to bring up your kid.
that is the science of it and there is a formula to calculate what proportion of each strategy a population will support

Legend

:lol:

About ten years ago it was all going off. My mams mates husband got caught shagging a really good mate of both my mam and het mate. The bit on side would go round for house parties and have crack with her mate then get him to walk her home (he'd often take a couple of hours to to do the ten minute trip :lol:). When my mams mate got suspicious she actually thought it was a wifey two doors down and one night she went down to confront her and caught her brother, who was married, in there :lol: There was also a third affair in the street, but they sold up and fucked off to save their marriage!
My head is spinning. Can you draw a picture please.

I think you'll find though it's about love and morals.......and not being a kernt.
End of

The trick is. Don't put yourself in a situation. As in. If I was in a hot tub at the playboy mansion with three naked bunny girls. Someone is getting fucked. Just don't get in the hot tub

Ie don't share a cab with a lass at the end of the night or go back for a coffee or whatever. Just don't put yourself in a situation

How many men on here would stray if it guaranteed they'd not get caught? What the queen of the SMB Lisa Riley offered it on a plate? Just trying to establish where the moral line is.

End of

The trick is. Don't put yourself in a situation. As in. If I was in a hot tub at the playboy mansion with three naked bunny girls. Someone is getting fucked. Just don't get in the hot tub

Ie don't share a cab with a lass at the end of the night or go back for a coffee or whatever. Just don't put yourself in a situation unless you want have fun

This

Last edited:
If a marriage was happy and fulfilling, a person wud be highly unlikely to leave his wife/partner for a younger one.

It is only when one person in the relationship is unhappy, or unfulfilled, that they start to look about for a new partner. When they meet someone who they perceive will make them happier and more fulfilled they leave their current partner for a new significant other.

It's most unlikely that only one person in the relationship is unhappy. In the vast majority of cases both people are unhappy with the situation. Saying you are unhappy as an excuse to shag round is scraping the barrel for excuses, in my opinion. The adult way to remove the unhappiness is to talk to your partner, identify the problems and attempt to find a solution to it. Even if that solution involves separation and divorce.

Those who just jump ship and go off shagging someone are generally likely to find themselves in exactly the same situation months or years down the line. Because in many cases the problems are intrinsic to themselves and if they constantly deny those problems exist they will never remove them and live in harmony.

It's most unlikely that only one person in the relationship is unhappy. In the vast majority of cases both people are unhappy with the situation. Saying you are unhappy as an excuse to shag round is scraping the barrel for excuses, in my opinion. The adult way to remove the unhappiness is to talk to your partner, identify the problems and attempt to find a solution to it.

Those who just jump ship and go off shagging someone are generally like to find themselves in exactly the same situation months or years down the line.

Report today suggests men with multiple lovers are much less likely to develop prostate cancer than those sticking with one. Theres your excuse right there :lol:

End of

Ie don't share a cab with a lass at the end of the night or go back for a coffee or whatever. Just don't put yourself in a situation

Is it greedminds in the hot tub with the lager?

It's most unlikely that only one person in the relationship is unhappy. In the vast majority of cases both people are unhappy with the situation. Saying you are unhappy as an excuse to shag round is scraping the barrel for excuses, in my opinion. The adult way to remove the unhappiness is to talk to your partner, identify the problems and attempt to find a solution to it. Even if that solution involves separation and divorce.

Those who just jump ship and go off shagging someone are generally likely to find themselves in exactly the same situation months or years down the line. Because in many cases the problems are intrinsic to themselves and if they constantly deny those problems exist they will never remove them and live in harmony.
Or one partner's sex drive has dropped off a cliff and the others hasn't. Should the partner who still has the sex drive just do nothing about it for the rest of their life? Is divorce the only answer? I think not. Different cultures handle this very differently, the French for example have always been a lot more open about having mistresses etc. The Brits do the same, just not as openly.

Lets face it - men and women are biologically different in general, before we get into the differences within the one sex. To say you either have to be faithful or get a divorce is far too black and white for the realities of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back