Why does it feel so shit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFKAHM

Winger
Each week as the defeat spoils each weekend, im 35, and been following SAFC since 1987, you would think the 19 and 15 point seasons would make us used to it !

We did'nt even play this weekend, but after leicesters result, made it even worse, the wife says i should give my head a shake :lol: ...even if i did, i would be pretending !

Does it effect you much, i wont give a fcuk by wednesday, but by the time we travel to stoke, its the trip back that will hurt...

Each week as the defeat spoils each weekend, im 35, and been following SAFC since 1987, you would think the 19 and 15 point seasons would make us used to it !

We did'nt even play this weekend, but after leicesters result, made it even worse, the wife says i should give my head a shake :lol: ...even if i did, i would be pretending !

Does it effect you much, i wont give a fcuk by wednesday, but by the time we travel to stoke, its the trip back that will hurt...
most women just don't understand

It often gets me down but even in a season like this, the shitness just makes the few wins (hopefully saturday) more intense and brilliant.

I wouldn't swap my club for any other. We're a great club to support.

We did'nt even play this weekend, but after leicesters result, made it even worse, the wife(no) says i should give my head a shake :lol: ...even if i did, i would be pretending !

Look at me, I've got a wife...pathetic!!!
PS Tidied

The birth of my daughter was when I stopped letting it get the better of me.

Yes...I get the same feeling when we lose as if its life or death,pretty sad really,as i commentated on a cancer thread
last night on the poor people that horrible disease affects.

I hate feeling that way when we lose but fear its ingrained in me now.

Nar
Fills me with dread.
The bastards have to play leicester and qpr. I can't see them getting another point
I can.

They beat Hull convincingly not so long ago. According to the league table, Leicester and QPR are worse than Hull.

I've pretty much given up on this current 'cycle'/era we are in.

Financially we seem to be in a sticky wicket and we simply don't seem to be able to either buy ourselves out of this decline or scout our way out.

Massive rebuild needed. Even if we survive this season there's no way this aging slow squad can survive another.

I've decided to give up football and take up plane spotting ha way the plane

Nah mate, much more important things to be worried about. I try to look at the positives of the worst case scenario, more 3pm Saturday games being one.

because the only people that really, genuinely care about the club is us lot, the fans and there's fuck all we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back