Why does it feel so shit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Each week as the defeat spoils each weekend, im 35, and been following SAFC since 1987, you would think the 19 and 15 point seasons would make us used to it !

We did'nt even play this weekend, but after leicesters result, made it even worse, the wife says i should give my head a shake :lol: ...even if i did, i would be pretending !

Does it effect you much, i wont give a fcuk by wednesday, but by the time we travel to stoke, its the trip back that will hurt...

Youve been warned, if you look miserable by the side of the road in Kirby Stephen, the car wont stop:)

Youve been warned, if you look miserable by the side of the road in Kirby Stephen, the car wont stop:)

Il be up for it by then...few pints will help :)

Yes...I get the same feeling when we lose as if its life or death,pretty sad really,as i commentated on a cancer thread
last night on the poor people that horrible disease affects.

I hate feeling that way when we lose but fear its ingrained in me now.

Thing is ...if we were mid table or where the mags are with 35 points, it would not bother me as much.

The older you get the less it hurts i find. More important things to worry about in life than sunderland.
Yes but oh dear how many wasted weekends and midweek days caused by disappting safc scores between the ages of 11 and 50 !!!

Each week as the defeat spoils each weekend, im 35, and been following SAFC since 1987, you would think the 19 and 15 point seasons would make us used to it !

We did'nt even play this weekend, but after leicesters result, made it even worse, the wife says i should give my head a shake :lol: ...even if i did, i would be pretending !

Does it effect you much, i wont give a fcuk by wednesday, but by the time we travel to stoke, its the trip back that will hurt...
Went to my first game in 1958 and still, still it fux my weekend up . Just to make it that bit worse I live in an area where most people claim to support Barcelona United .

After supporting SAFC for 35 years, you always get that feeling of impending doom at this stage of the season.

This season does seem particularly bad, knowing we've spunked hundreds of millions and still have a team of hasbeens and championship plodders is sooo f***ing frustrating. Every time Leicester et al win another game, it's like death by a thousand cuts :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back