Wijnaldum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a test of anything, nobody has any proof that we've even made an enquiry about Wijnaldum. Nobody has any proof either that Newcastle are 'close' to signing this lad. For all we know he could be laughing at the idea of joining any team not in the champions league, he's 24 and a class player, he could move to a lot of better teams. We're not in some sort of bidding war, it's pure speculation that we were even in for him in the first place.

We'll see then mate! Fingers crossed he signs for PSG tomorrow and puts this to bed

It's not a test of anything, nobody has any proof that we've even made an enquiry about Wijnaldum. Nobody has any proof either that Newcastle are 'close' to signing this lad. For all we know he could be laughing at the idea of joining any team not in the champions league, he's 24 and a class player, he could move to a lot of better teams. We're not in some sort of bidding war, it's pure speculation that we were even in for him in the first place.
This ffs.

Psv have said tonight that 'no bids have been made'.

Bit premature I concede but I'd put money on them signing Wijna ldum now, it's all over Twitter and there's usually no smoke without fire
Are you bring serious? With twitter there's always smoke without fire.

Do you actually believe that shit or are you just one of those enjoys believing anything good about the scum and bad about us?

Soccer Sauce saying they have a solid sauce that the deal is happening and going to Newcastle :lol:

Sauced by the Mags! Bong eye will have his todger out...

That's us down then... Love that soccer sauce logo - a soccer ball having a wank splash...

Logon or register to see this image
Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 2h2 hours ago
As we reported yesterday - we understand #PSV have accepted a bid from #NUFC for Wijnaldum.Few loose ends to tie up and deal will be done

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 2h2 hours ago
Fully expecting player to have signed by the end of this week.Big statement by the Magpies. £14.5m deal. #NUFC

30 retweets23 favorites

Last edited:
Are you bring serious? With twitter there's always smoke without fire.

Do you actually believe that shit or are you just one of those enjoys believing anything good about the scum and bad about us?

I genuinely think he'll sign for Newcastle mate, don't know why and I hope he doesn't, but I think he will

He hasn't. He's just filled his duds (as usual).
imagine a scenario where two teams looking to sign the same player offer exactly the price and terms for the same player. One is us and one is a mid ranking team in europe who may or may not be in the europa(or at least expected to challenge for it), who may or may not have a settled experienced coach, who may or may not be in a big city in an exotic location...... where does logic suggest said player will sign? All chucky did was point out a few realities... Can such obstacles be overcome?... Maybe?(and i hope they are) ...But only a fool would deny that the obstacles where there

imagine a scenario where two teams looking to sign the same player offer exactly the price and terms for the same player. One is us and one is a mid ranking team in europe who may or may not be in the europa(or at least expected to challenge for it), who may or may not have a settled experienced coach, who may or may not be in a big city in an exotic location...... where does logic suggest said player will sign? All chucky did was point out a few realities... Can such obstacles be overcome?... Maybe?(and i hope they are) ...But only a fool would deny that the obstacles where there
He points out realities as he sees them, which means they are generally soaked with urine and worthless.
He has been peddling the 'players will be put off' line because the manager is only here for another year as some sort of reason for players not coming.

Not only is it tiresome to read, it is barmy.

You are right, there is plenty of time. I am more concerned about the quality levels of the future additions.
Don't worry mate, it's pointless as there's nothing you can do about it. The thing is, the way the PL is there's a couple of glass ceilings in place so mid table is about as good as it can get as things stand. I'm sure Dick will steer us to the promised land of 9th-15th

At the end of the day he may sign or not for them up the road but f***ing hell man, he is a decent player by all accounts but even he can't make that team decent on his own :lol:

I genuinely think he'll sign for Newcastle mate, don't know why and I hope he doesn't, but I think he will

Just dont get why people on here are so bothered about him going to the mags.
Will he really improve them that much ?? If DA thought he was top quality, do u really think he wudnt be saying to ES 'get him at all costs'?.

14 Mill is alot of money for a guy who has spent all his time in a league not much of a step up from the SPL. Also, the mags have a load of midfielders, so someones nose is going to be put out of joint, or even sold like sissoko or tiote, or both !

The mags have a mediocre manager and a mediocre squad so stop worrying about them.

We will do good business before Sept 1st guaranteed but the lack of patience on here is ridiculous, so chill out and trust the Little General.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back