Will Still (managerial suggestion)

The more I think about this the less I want him here. He’s another who hasn’t played the game at any level ala Speakman and Dodds.
Actually, just had a look and he played semi-professional.

Last edited:
That Slot bloke is going to Liverpool for €10m, has Still done much to suggest he's worth half that?
Part of the reason for the high compensation i believe was reims paying his fines the year before while still completing the final coaching badges required for that level. Since he has now qualified etc that then drops as he enter his final year of contract. I may be wrong but I think that's what I read

Appeared on Jake Humphrey's podcast as well so sounds like another 'High Performance' berk
So if you’ve appeared on that podcast you’re a ‘high performance berk?’ Jake Humphreys is a muppet, but just cause you’ve been on his podcast doesn’t mean you’re like him and his little pal.
Him speaking fluent French puts him in an advantageous position, given how many of our squad do. The fact that he hasn’t played top level football should have nothing to do with it. Some of the greatest managers of all time barely kicked a football.

Last edited:
I’m hoping it’s Still. It then goes to explain some of the crazy decisions that have been made this year.
He came out and said himself that he didn’t know his compensation was 5m due to some clauses.
In my head we approached him, we got a deal done, he said my compensation is 500k. We go to Reims and they say oh no it’s 5m until the summer.
We think he’s the best man by a mile and we decide to wait it out. Dodds says he doesn’t want the job. We then find someone who will take over with minimal compensation when we boot them out. Enter Beale. That decision doesn’t go to plan Dodds decides he can’t be worse than Beale so will give it a go now.
Season wrote off waiting for Still but saving 4.5m.
Not sure I agree with it, but it does make sense. If we don’t sign him then it looks like we have a complete collection of numpties running the show!

I’m hoping it’s Still. It then goes to explain some of the crazy decisions that have been made this year.
He came out and said himself that he didn’t know his compensation was 5m due to some clauses.
In my head we approached him, we got a deal done, he said my compensation is 500k. We go to Reims and they say oh no it’s 5m until the summer.
We think he’s the best man by a mile and we decide to wait it out. Dodds says he doesn’t want the job. We then find someone who will take over with minimal compensation when we boot them out. Enter Beale. That decision doesn’t go to plan Dodds decides he can’t be worse than Beale so will give it a go now.
Season wrote off waiting for Still but saving 4.5m.
Not sure I agree with it, but it does make sense. If we don’t sign him then it looks like we have a complete collection of numpties running the show!
I like your theory but I think the last line is probably nearer.

Back