Worst First date

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't have any dating disasters that get anywhere close to these! I never buck on a first date so I've probably been some men's worst date :cool: Back to mine for coffee really does mean a Keurig, a peck on the cheek then a taxi for one :)

There was one time when I was quite young and naive and on a date with a man who, part way through my tuna niçoise, told me he wanted to "cup my silky nubs".

He probably thought I was abducted by aliens when he returned from the toilet too.

I don't have any dating disasters that get anywhere close to these! I never buck on a first date so I've probably been some men's worst date :cool: Back to mine for coffee really does mean a Keurig, a peck on the check then a taxi for one :)

There was one time when I was quite young and naive and on a date with a man who, part way through my tuna niçoise, told me he wanted to "cup my silky nubs".

He probably thought I was abducted by aliens when he returned from the toilet too.

as a man, I have no idea what that means.

as a man, I have no idea what that means.

In hindsight, I think he was trying too hard to not be crude about it whilst at the same time wanting me to know that he wanted to touch my breasts?

All I do know is that I was both cringing and dying inside. It was very bizarre.

I don't have any other silky nubs so it's a process of elimination.:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back