Worst injury ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happened to a friend of mine. Was nothing challenge and everyone started running to the aside line. By the time I noticed I was the only one near him. So I had to try and calm him down till the ambulance arrived. You can lose your foot if the pulse dies or any major twist happen. Luckily he kept his but he was in traction for ages and spent over 6 months off work

Jesus Christ that break is horrendous!' I remember a couple breaks from Sunday league from what I witnessed. One of the lads was tackled and broke his ankle and dislocated it!! His foot was off to the right was awful! He kept calm well mind! I'd have been asking for the last rights :eek:

Also remember a game where our winger had the ball and a full back came and jumped two footed off the floor to basically cripple him, our lad thankfully saw it coming and moved resulting in the lad missing him and breaking his own leg! I was 40yards away and heard the break was awful!! :eek:

I remember Eric gates doing a talk in down the club telling us a story of a team mate at Ipswich had to have his bellend stitched up after it being slice open, sir bobby was Ipswich manager at the time, though he was just bobby then like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back