Worst stand name in football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having a ground made up of the North, East, South and West stand is pretty f***ing horrific tbh

It is a bit shit, but given that we've got a relatively new stadium not that surprising. Just give it a few years until a few people pass away, we'll have a Charlie Hurley Stand, Bob Murray End, Nyron Paddock..

Funny as owt when when you try to take the piss out of a far superior and bigger ground, when you're sitting in your little ikea flatpack one
Well considering yours is built out of the bits that are always left after a typical flat pack assembly.................

Your ground is too lopsided to be taken seriously. It looks like a shit stadium welded on to a much bigger one. It kills the atmosphere. And its grey and shit.
Other than that its ok.
Judging by it being one of the best attended grounds in the country I'd say it was taken pretty seriously

Not much, only been a Season Ticket holder since before you were born (judging by your patter). I've also been to Milan to watch us play, didn't see any Mackems there though

With patter like that, I don't think you should be mocking others for theirs.

Not much, only been a Season Ticket holder since before you were born (judging by your patter). I've also been to Milan to watch us play, didn't see any Mackems there though

:lol: Gerrin. So you witnessed the two 0-3's and the 0-1? Im a bit jealous mate I only got to witness Poyet's in person.

Funny as owt when when you try to take the piss out of a far superior and bigger ground, when you're sitting in your little ikea flatpack one
Can't even watch the game properly at yours due to the horrific shadows that cover most of the pitch.

Still living in the past like there mate? Another 92er here i reckon.

Did you spit on sir Bob as well, you filthy kernt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back