Worst TV shows ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Sultan

Full Back
Following on from the Classic TV Shows thread. What TV shows make you look back and think "I can't believe I watched that shit!"?

I'll get the ball rolling with the cringe worthy...
Logon or register to see this image

My parents watched it when I was a kid so (in theory) I had no choice...but then I could have gone to my room and stuck pins in my eyes!!!

Following on from the Classic TV Shows thread. What TV shows make you look back and think "I can't believe I watched that shit!"?

My parents watched it when I was a kid so (in theory) I had no choice...but then I could have gone to my room and stuck pins in my eyes!!!
crossroads/eastender/corrie etc
highway with harry seacombe
jim'll fix it

You mother watched it whilst you and your dad had to suffer it. :)

It's shite, however, the eye candy just keeps you watching. ;)

Monkey.

I just didn't get it at all! All I saw was some badly dubbed piece of rubbish, couldn't understand why everybody at school got excited when Friday afternoon drew around.

BBC2 Friday. 6pm. :rolleyes:

thirtysomething! I loved it at the time (and modelled myself on Melissa) - but I recently caught an episode on some weird channel and it was insufferable! I could have punched everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back