Worst TV shows ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey.

I just didn't get it at all! All I saw was some badly dubbed piece of rubbish, couldn't understand why everybody at school got excited when Friday afternoon drew around.

BBC2 Friday. 6pm. :rolleyes:

Im not being an arshole, but im sure it was 5:15 - 6pm on Fridays BBC 2. Harold Lloyd was on before it for 15 mins starting at 5pm, i think, maybe someone could verify

Im not being an arshole, but im sure it was 5:15 - 6pm on Fridays BBC 2. Harold Lloyd was on before it for 15 mins starting at 5pm, i think, maybe someone could verify

Think you might be right about the 5:15 timeslot - 6pm was for FAME!

I could never get anybody to come to play after tea on Friday evenings because they were all far too busy watching two lots of rubbish on BBC2!!!

god that brings back bad memories!
Logon or register to see this image
"make the bad man STOP!"

I wouldn't want anyone to be arrested or anyone harmed or for anything to have ever happened, but it's almost tempting for Operation Yew Tree to sniff around that show just to ensure nothing from it is ever broadcast again.

It was the "make the bad man STOP!!!" comment that made me think of that. :oops:

Think you might be right about the 5:15 timeslot - 6pm was for FAME!

I could never get anybody to come to play after tea on Friday evenings because they were all far too busy watching two lots of rubbish on BBC2!!!
I grew up with two older sisters who were f***ing infatuated with Fame

Showing my age, but Sapphire and Steel, with Joanna Lumley and David McCallum was total dross.

I still haven't got a clue what it was about.

Showing my age, but Sapphire and Steel, with Joanna Lumley and David McCallum was total dross.

I still haven't got a clue what it was about.
This was a shit show, and ill point out a shit mistake they made, apparently all of the "Agents" were supposed to be named after an element in periodic table, except sapphire and steel arent elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back