Wraps 🫔

The wrap / bread itself is shite. Like waxed paper man, makes more sense to stick your favourite gear between two nice slices of bread with some nice butter imo.

I’m having tempura chicken breast ,grilled halloumi sliced red onion, rocket and tomato on mine in a minute. I might smear the wrap with hoisin sauce.

Used to get a mean cheesy chip garlic wrap from somewhere that don't exist anymore.

Breakfast wraps are lush mind. Sosij, bacon, beans, eggs and cheese.

Favourite ingredients in a wrap then smb ?

Chicken and lamb shawarma mix for me with all the salad ,jalapeño and chilli garlic sauce .

But just made a tuna (mayo ,loads of pepper) cucumber ,grated cheese , tomato , jalapeño and a bit hot sauce in one there was fantastic .

Fire away …
Doner meat in one 🤮
CG you're getting more like Crob every day, I blame it on Crob so no worries. 👍

Chicken and lamb shawarma mix for me with all the salad ,jalapeño and chilli garlic sauce .

But just made a tuna (mayo ,loads of pepper) cucumber ,grated cheese , tomato , jalapeño and a bit hot sauce in one there was fantastic .

Fire away …
Doner meat in one 🤮
Falafel.
Salad.
Sriracha.

Shredded tofu that’s been coated in kebab style seasoning and then grilled absolutely drenched in chilli and garlic sauce.

Fire away …
Doner meat in one 🤮
Like eating cardboard. Never touch the stuff. Give me a sandwich , uncut bread .

Back