Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Wrestling 2013

If anyone is seriously considering going to a WrestleMania, all I can say is do it. Went for WM29 and had an absolute blast. Unfortunately missed Raw as we were coming back on the Monday night, but it's worth the hard saving up for. The experience is breathtaking.

Already started planning for New Orleans.

That's class, did you go to a lot of the access events and stuff too? I've been thinking about trying to go to WM 30 like, I reckon it's one of those things you have to at least do once (if you are interested in pro wrestling).

Absolutely laughable. The sad bunch of bastards. The fake belt is amazing :lol:

Wouldn't have a clue what that even is. I wouldn't lower myself to watch wrestling. I'm not a saddo.

What are you on about? It isn't a fake belt, it was one of the ideas wwe had. It's not fan made.

Watched Wrestlemania last night. Managed to steer clear of all the results. Shit that Cena won but I suppose it was inevitable.

That's class, did you go to a lot of the access events and stuff too? I've been thinking about trying to go to WM 30 like, I reckon it's one of those things you have to at least do once (if you are interested in pro wrestling).

Went to Axxess the morning of WrestleMania as it was a good way to kill time before we nipped over to the Metlife. Queues for signings were big or small depending on who was there. Plenty to see and do though. WrestleCon was a minor letdown as a lot of the older wrestlers booked to appear didn't show when we were there. Met Jake Roberts which was a f***ing blast though. Lovely fella.

As we went from Fri-Mon we didn't do a lot apart from Axxess, WrestleCon and WM itself. Didn't want to burn ourselves out on it when you consider it's NYC and the sights you can see. Glad we done more of that than anything else. WM wasn't as expensive as I thought and you can pretty much make it as cheap or as expensive as you want. It did mean a lot of weekends in, gigs missed, not getting to as many Sunderland matches, but it's completely worth it in the end.

You say you are thinking about it? Again my advice is, if you are in a position to save for it, is stop thinking and do it. Met a Sunderland supporter in the queue for Axxess so that helped me get to find out the Chelsea result on the Sunday haha.

What is it about texans that makes the lasses look 10 years older than they are. I'd swear a fair few of them were 30.

I put a lad in a sharpshooter once at Red House Comp next to the PE block under that thing in the middle. Me mate seen him about 6 hours later and said he was still limping :lol:

I was recreating Owen Hart turning heel and joining the nation.

I remember, as f***ing adults anarl, me and a mate doing figure 4's on eachother half way through the 2nd bottle of southern comfort.

Woke up the next day and we both had really sore legs, and no idea why :lol:

What is it about texans that makes the lasses look 10 years older than they are. I'd swear a fair few of them were 30.

Trust me that excuse/reasoning does not stand up to vigilante's or the law

How much did Wm set you back Wez?

Flights from Dublin: €480 per person
WM ticket: £130
Axxess: £50
WrestleCon: £20 plus whatever it cost to meet an individual wrestler
Hotel: £130 per person

Spending money I took $1200 and that covered me. NYC prices were ramped up due to location, so New Orleans may be cheaper. Seats were in the first concourse and an excellent view. Will hoy up pics in the morning as I'm off to the pub now haha

I remember, as f***ing adults anarl, me and a mate doing figure 4's on eachother half way through the 2nd bottle of southern comfort.

Woke up the next day and we both had really sore legs, and no idea why :lol:

:lol:

Didn't realise how small the roster is compared to what it used to be like.They might aswell bring back some of the old championships like the Hardcore (make it 24/7 again) and European ones. Also why is the tag team division so poor now,back in the day there used to be some good ones like the APA,Edge and Christian,Dudley Boyz,Hardy Boys,Too Cool.

That was brilliant, my fav belt.

That was brilliant, my fav belt.

They need to bring it make like. Some brilliant moments. Crash Holly getting chased around a fairground and clowns jumping him.

As a kid I got Sweet Chin Music'd and had a load of baby teeth knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back