Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious reigns is being touted as te next big thing but I honestly don't see it happening.

He is god awful in the ring and even worse on the mic. When you can look that bad against the likes of orton you're in big trouble. He just doesn't have any 'filler' moves to keep a match moving, you know arm drags, suplex, hip toss. Everything is so forced and mechanical.

Combined with his obvious lack of charisma and natural shyness he just ain't gonna cut it as the man.

He will be pushed all the way as he has the pedigree.

Night of Champions could end up as a proper disastrous PPV. No one decent to book Brock with for the Heavyweight belt.

Pretty obvious AJ and Paige will square off again, and Rusev will try conquer the USA by going for the USA belt but aside from that it could end up as a very weak card.

Night of Champions could end up as a proper disastrous PPV. No one decent to book Brock with for the Heavyweight belt.

Pretty obvious AJ and Paige will square off again, and Rusev will try conquer the USA by going for the USA belt but aside from that it could end up as a very weak card.

Rollins/Ambrose MitB Ladder Match.

It's obvious reigns is being touted as te next big thing but I honestly don't see it happening.

He is god awful in the ring and even worse on the mic. When you can look that bad against the likes of orton you're in big trouble. He just doesn't have any 'filler' moves to keep a match moving, you know arm drags, suplex, hip toss. Everything is so forced and mechanical.

Combined with his obvious lack of charisma and natural shyness he just ain't gonna cut it as the man.
Since when has Vince cared about the top face being talented?! He's got the look that kids, women and casuals will like and that's the audience Vince targets, I can see a backlash for Roman soon. You'd think he can learn some basic moves but he's either unable or just being told to use his 'power' moves, Orton dragged him through that match last night.

Since when has Vince cared about the top face being talented?! He's got the look that kids, women and casuals will like and that's the audience Vince targets, I can see a backlash for Roman soon. You'd think he can learn some basic moves but he's either unable or just being told to use his 'power' moves, Orton dragged him through that match last night.

It was the only match I skipped while watching this morning. You see the moves and amazing selling in the Rollins v ambrose match...then that was the total opposite. Even his spear was pretty shite

Up until last night I could well have agreed with you but to me last night may well prove to be huge shift for the wwe. Not a single person could have predicted how much Cena was utterly dismantled by Lesnar. A decade of incessant promotion for SuperCena was undone in the greatest squash match of all time.

Cena was f***ing awful on the mike but at the very least he could talk in the literal sense (even it was monotone, irrelevant, patronising, pandering and nonsensical). Reigns on the other hand can't even string a sentence together without it sounding awkward as hell -it's just goes against his personality. Lesnar is the same, but he can get away with it because his look and reputation will always sell any match.

Reigns' draw is based on men wanting to be like him and women wanting to sleep with him. He's lost the male vote completely and won;t evcer get it back imo. I fully expect him to settle in at the Wade Barrett level within a year.

Steph McMahon was f***ing quality at Summerslam.

She's been in WWE for 15 years and yet to win a match without the help of outside interference :eek::lol:

Triple H (twice), Y2j, Kurt Angle and now Nikki Bella have all interfered in her matches.

Nice to know these geeky stats if you're betting on WWE matches :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back