Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's what you've just said that makes his character so good imo, the fact it's so bolievable :lol:
Gutted he's going to be away for a few months but his return's gonna be golden
I want him to 'send in videos' of himself in abandoned places saying how he's coming for Rollins in the style of this

Night of Champions already sounding like a borefest and we're not even 5 weeks away.

Lesnar vs Cena confirmed on Main Event - Which Michael Cole would of told you by now you can watch on the WWE Network for only 9.99 -
With Wyatt vs Jericho as the Co-Main Event. (Unconfirmed but expected)

With Cena filming shortly and Y2j touring with Fozzy again as soon as NoC ends the endings are as predictable as the colour of my next poo.

Oh and surprise, Lesnar won't be making anymore RAW appearances until the final one before the PPV.

Last edited:
Night of Champions already sounding like a borefest and we're not even 5 weeks away.

Lesnar vs Cena confirmed on Main Event - Which Michael Cole would of told you by now you can watch on the WWE Network for only 9.99 -
With Wyatt vs Jericho as the Co-Main Event. (Unconfirmed but expected)

With Cena filming shortly and Y2j touring with Fozzy again as soon as NoC ends the endings are as predictable as the colour of my next poo.

Oh and surprise, Lesnar won't be making anymore RAW appearances until the final one before the PPV.

I was excited when Jericho came back to see him do some matches with Wyatt but he seems to just be phoning it in now.

Just proves CM Punk's reasoning for leaving where people like y2j and Lesnar and do 1 and come back whenever they please and get a Main Event spot at a PPV whereas you have actual genuine talent like Sandow or Cesaro get nowhere

Did anyone go to the show at the forum tonight? My mate was the manager for someone. Can't remember the name but he won a title.

love renne best thing in wee for along time

give me a shout if u see the sheild doco up anyway, enjoyed the last link @Johnsafc cheers

Been took down now, was posted above by @Joe-B.

Got the link still if you want it. It's on the same site as the heyman doc.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/from-the-heart/id904060761?mt=2

Podcast Interview with Mark Dallas, Owner and Booker of ICW. Really worth listening to.

@Johnsafc
@Tman87

Cheers will have a listen tomorrow

Saw Colt Cabana (and Brendon Burns) Edinburgh fringe show tonight, very good fun, went by very quickly. Included this gem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back