Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw's live in Chicago tonight which means one repetitive thing for 3 hours straight.
Hasn't been that bad the last two times in Chicago. Will be when AJ comes out no doubt, which I don't get the logic of 'Let's ruin his lasses segments, he'll love that!'.

Ok, maybe i was wrong.

This Total Divas bullshit man.

"uh oh, they've sent the cruiserweight division after me" :lol:

Last edited:
With just 24hrs to go before it supposedly goes live here in the UK, is the WWE Network worth signing up for? The Wikipedia entry gives a list of all the programming on it but I can't see the latest episode of RAW and Smackdown. It shows WWE Superstars and WWE Main Event. But not RAW and Smackdown which is what I really want to see.

With just 24hrs to go before it supposedly goes live here in the UK, is the WWE Network worth signing up for? The Wikipedia entry gives a list of all the programming on it but I can't see the latest episode of RAW and Smackdown. It shows WWE Superstars and WWE Main Event. But not RAW and Smackdown which is what I really want to see.
Raw and Smackdown have their own contracts with TV networks so won't go "live" on the Network. Raw is with the USA channel and SD with Syfy or something and both on Sky sports here.

Network release delayed in the UK :rolleyes:

Yep and they announce this how soon before the scheduled launch? A fortnight? A month? No, 24 hours before it is meant to be coming out. You know what? They can get fucked, I waited despite being able to get it through Unblockus because I wanted to just be able to get it up on my console and make it easier. I bought PPVs for £15-£20 and spent nearly £70 on a Raw ticket, not giving them any more of my money. Apart from WWE 2k15 and that has been delayed too.

Yep and they announce this how soon before the scheduled launch? A fortnight? A month? No, 24 hours before it is meant to be coming out. You know what? They can get fucked, I waited despite being able to get it through Unblockus because I wanted to just be able to get it up on my console and make it easier. I bought PPVs for £15-£20 and spent nearly £70 on a Raw ticket, not giving them any more of my money. Apart from WWE 2k15 and that has been delayed too.

Canny melt down over the network like...

Amount of times I have heard wrestling fans say they are done and not watching the product and are back with in about 20 minutes.

Canny melt down over the network like...

Amount of times I have heard wrestling fans say they are done and not watching the product and are back with in about 20 minutes.

I didn't say I was done, I said I'm not giving them my money until they stop treating fans in the uk like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back