Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and they announce this how soon before the scheduled launch? A fortnight? A month? No, 24 hours before it is meant to be coming out. You know what? They can get fucked, I waited despite being able to get it through Unblockus because I wanted to just be able to get it up on my console and make it easier. I bought PPVs for £15-£20 and spent nearly £70 on a Raw ticket, not giving them any more of my money. Apart from WWE 2k15 and that has been delayed too.

Can't believe theyd delay it 24 hours before the launch. Might be trying a business strategy where they keep saying we can't have it so more want it. Worked for cartman on South park anyways :lol:

To be honest this proves for all the sniping between TNA and WWE fans neither have anything to boast about. The mishandling of the WWE Network here means all that glitters is not gold. All that money still couldn't stop the biggest and richest wrestling promotion from cocking up big-style one of the biggest media ventures ever known.

To be honest this proves for all the sniping between TNA and WWE fans neither have anything to boast about. The mishandling of the WWE Network here means all that glitters is not gold. All that money still couldn't stop the biggest and richest wrestling promotion from cocking up big-style one of the biggest media ventures ever known.
Doesn't stop TNA from being shite though, SBC.

WWE have completely ballsed it up mind with the Network delay, they would've broke the 1 million barrier with a launch tomorrow, but will they fuck crack that in November. There'll be a canny few people who'll boycott it now i reckon.

I can just see the Sky WWE channel now. Episodes of Slam City and the two episodes of From the Vault with Del Rio/R-Truth/Mysterio and Kofi/Dolph from 2011 being on a constant loop day in, day out. :rolleyes::evil:

Last edited:

WWE have completely ballsed it up mind with the Network delay, they would've broke the 1 million barrier with a launch tomorrow, but will they fuck crack that in November. There'll be a canny few people who'll boycott it now i reckon.

I can just see the Sky WWE channel now. Episodes of Slam City and the two episodes of From the Vault with Del Rio/R-Truth/Mysterio and Kofi/Dolph from 2011 being on a constant loop day in, day out. :rolleyes::evil:

Yes....when I said neither TNA nor the WWE have anything to boast about I actually mean TNA is also as bad if not worse at times. Because the WWE has many millions more to spend on expanding the company's viewership they do more in terms of ideas to expand the brand name and so increase the possibility of cocking things up if it is handled badly. So much of their success depends on the one thing that has got them to where they are; money. Low spending TNA are a financial low-risk company. Less chance of things going tit's up as they do less to expand the company. No big multimedia deals. That levels the field in my book. A lot of small errors from TNA is equal to one big error from WWE IMHO.

They have really gone down in my estimation. I really thought they had a winning product. But the choice of programming is not worth the money. You can see classic WCW on YouTube.

The classic Attitude era they had on before NOC was canny, wish they would show more of that.

The classic Attitude era they had on before NOC was canny, wish they would show more of that.
Was that on Vintage Collection? I think i remember fast forwarding the end of Triple H/The Rock from Backlash 2000 on the NOC record and pointing out that i'd watched Backlash 2000 on dvd that saturday :)

Was that on Vintage Collection? I think i remember fast forwarding the end of Triple H/The Rock from Backlash 2000 on the NOC record and pointing out that i'd watched Backlash 2000 on dvd that saturday :)
Aye it was, had on the raw episode where Jericho wins the WWF title but then gets it taking off him later in the episode then the backlash main event after, ah the great days of wrestling!

I've watched Wrestling since 1993 when I was 3 years old and Damien Sandow has to be the most under-rated Wrestler of all time like.

He's okay in the ring but his Mic skills are actually world-class and that gif copying The Miz sums him up really, I could watch that gif for hours and not get bored.

Seen an interview with jim ross, reckons Punk v Lesnar is a possibility for wrestlemania. One things for sure, Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose aren't ready and Cena again would be f***ing boring, The Rock returning for the 100th time wouldn't be much better.

Seen an interview with jim ross, reckons Punk v Lesnar is a possibility for wrestlemania. One things for sure, Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose aren't ready and Cena again would be f***ing boring, The Rock returning for the 100th time wouldn't be much better.

Could put the belt on either of those 2 to be honest.

Could put the belt on either of those 2 to be honest.
Not sure their in ring work stacks up yet, possibly Rollins. Mind money in the bank usually picks up the belt at some point so maybe you're right, think vince will have Reigns ahead of Rollins in the pecking order though

Not sure their in ring work stacks up yet, possibly Rollins. Mind money in the bank usually picks up the belt at some point so maybe you're right, think vince will have Reigns ahead of Rollins in the pecking order though

If we're going off Vince logic then yes, Reigns, Batista, The Rock and Hogan are topping the pecking order.

JR will know as little as us, in fact he seems quite bitter about WWE these days although you can't blame him, they've treated him like shite over the years. Doubt Punk will return tbh unless he needs the money and apparently he's saved his money well. Rumours of Stone Cold returning but that's probably just to promote the network! If Ambrose keeps up his momentum and they keep booking him strong then Lesnar v Ambrose could be quality but i think Reigns will win the rumble setting up a match with Lesnar, which would be meh! And WWE could have another situation where Reigns becomes Batista of last year and Ambrose is Bryan, forcing them to put Ambrose in. Vince has been rewriting the shows himself a lot recently and Ambrose has been in everything, Rollins has also been booked well as well, so i think it is one of Reigns/Ambrose/Rollins. Reigns was obviously the first choice but with him out injured Ambrose and Rollins may just change that.

JR will know as little as us, in fact he seems quite bitter about WWE these days although you can't blame him, they've treated him like shite over the years. Doubt Punk will return tbh unless he needs the money and apparently he's saved his money well. Rumours of Stone Cold returning but that's probably just to promote the network! If Ambrose keeps up his momentum and they keep booking him strong then Lesnar v Ambrose could be quality but i think Reigns will win the rumble setting up a match with Lesnar, which would be meh! And WWE could have another situation where Reigns becomes Batista of last year and Ambrose is Bryan, forcing them to put Ambrose in. Vince has been rewriting the shows himself a lot recently and Ambrose has been in everything, Rollins has also been booked well as well, so i think it is one of Reigns/Ambrose/Rollins. Reigns was obviously the first choice but with him out injured Ambrose and Rollins may just change that.
With a match against
Logon or register to see this image
of all people being rumoured for Hell in a Cell? I doubt he will.

They'll use reigns injury as a springboard when he returns to put him back above ambrose, it'll be Reigns v Lesnar at wrestlemania which I'm starting to think is a big mistake, reigns in ring work and mic work just isn't good enough.

Cena being mentioned for another crack at Lesnar makes me want to cry through tedium. A stone cold vs sting match could be f***ing epic like

HHH burying The Miz and WWE studios on Raw has caused a bit of a stir.
He said something along the lines of: 'You and your straight to DVD career will be out of a job.'

Completely unnecessary!

Agreed it is a joke, but to have the heir to the throne say it on live tv isn't good business. It may have been a throwaway comment but the dirt sheets have picked up on it and so will the stockholders and potential investors.

It's akin to Gus Poyet in his program notes saying:

'Welcome to today's FA Cup tie. I don't know why you've bothered though because we won't win the competition.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back