Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHH is one to talk.
Wonder which name he'll go by this week, king of kings, cerebral assassin, the game, hunter? Or maybe just a quick return to take the belt off lesnar using his trademark moves like close line over the ropes, pedigree, ermmm....spit water holding a sledgehammer? The f***ing overrated social climber

Seems they're burying Bo Dallas, thank fuck, 23 year old with a 8 year olds face

Heyman doesn't guarantee success, look at Axel, Ryback and Cesaro. All went backwards when they were put with him.
Sandows hardly going forwards at the minute though, needs a change

Just woke to catch some WWE Raw from Monday Night on the time4tv.com streaming website and what do I find? Seth Rollins covered in green goo thanks to Dean Ambrose. Boy, and I don't know if it is just me, the WWE really seem to be pushing Dean as a top face. Good to see.

Just woke to catch some WWE Raw from Monday Night on the time4tv.com streaming website and what do I find? Seth Rollins covered in green goo thanks to Dean Ambrose. Boy, and I don't know if it is just me, the WWE really seem to be pushing Dean as a top face. Good to see.
Only until the Golden Boy comes back from injury, he's also being rumoured for a heel turn against Cena as well :cry:

....he's also being rumoured for a heel turn against Cena as well

I can sadly see it. Watching the John Cena & Dean Ambrose v Kane & Randy Orton match and just saw Rollins interfere. Dean throws John out of the ring in an attempt to get to Seth. He clearly does not want Cena getting anywhere near him. He wants Rollins for himself. But right now John Cena saves Ambrose but is beaten by Kane, Orton and Rollins. It could go either way.

Only until the Golden Boy comes back from injury, he's also being rumoured for a heel turn against Cena as well :cry:
The exact reason they're f***ing up the whole dynamic of the title, it could be brilliant with all 3 ex shield men going after lesnar, but no they have to accommodate for the ever boring cena and so a top contender is sacrificed, the best one out the 3 anarl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back