Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to read that Ambrose and Rollins have been spoken to ahead of Sunday and told not to go too far in their cell match, as the company can't risk any more injuries.

Wishful thinking I hope, this has got match of the year written all over it!

Interesting to read that Ambrose and Rollins have been spoken to ahead of Sunday and told not to go too far in their cell match, as the company can't risk any more injuries.

Wishful thinking I hope, this has got match of the year written all over it!

What's the point in a HIAC match if you can't go balls out?

Slightly off topic, don't know if anyone subscribes to the Steve Austin podcasts - has great insight in to the background of wrestling with some cracking stories too

We'll worth a listen.

There's money to be made this weekend in my opinion.

Big Show around 5/2, 11/4, is very attractive. The feud still has legs and I doubt this is the blow off match, so I'm expecting a count out or DQ victory.

I also think Orton at 5/4 is tempting.

There's money to be made this weekend in my opinion.

Big Show around 5/2, 11/4, is very attractive. The feud still has legs and I doubt this is the blow off match, so I'm expecting a count out or DQ victory.

I also think Orton at 5/4 is tempting.

meant to be Cena vs Lesnar so don't think Orton will win

meant to be Cena vs Lesnar so don't think Orton will win

He's slowly turning face to go up against The Authority and Lesner. Cena has unfinished business with Rollins.
I'm not overly confident as Cena rarely loses, but I envisage Rollins helping Orton get the win thus setting up the scenario above.

He's slowly turning face to go up against The Authority and Lesner. Cena has unfinished business with Rollins.
I'm not overly confident as Cena rarely loses, but I envisage Rollins helping Orton get the win thus setting up the scenario above.

Imo rollins will face Orton next. After all he did Kerbstomp him on RAW.

are there any title matches in the WWE in more?

the bits i have seen their are no mentions of any championship matches at hell in a cell.

its ridiculous that the man running the show is not even there full time ffs :lol:

are there any title matches in the WWE in more?

the bits i have seen their are no mentions of any championship matches at hell in a cell.

its ridiculous that the man running the show is not even there full time ffs :lol:

Tag, IC and US belts all being defended. It's their own fault for giving Lesnar the belt and not insisting he turn up regular.

Tag, IC and US belts all being defended. It's their own fault for giving Lesnar the belt and not insisting he turn up regular.
i agree its a joke. your main champion is a part timer and not only that the title is never referenced while he is not there.

They couldn't insist he turn up as he has a contract with a set amount of dates in it.
The mistake was and still is not having a long term plan for Lesner after he ended the streak.
The way it's panned out they would have been better off giving him six or seven months off and saving all of his dates up for between Nov/Dec and Wrestlemania.

They couldn't insist he turn up as he has a contract with a set amount of dates in it.
The mistake was and still is not having a long term plan for Lesner after he ended the streak.
The way it's panned out they would have been better off giving him six or seven months off and saving all of his dates up for between Nov/Dec and Wrestlemania.
cant argue with that logic. The problem with the modern WWE is they dont think for the future and almost book on knee jerk basis and they also dont have any idea how to protect them in a booking sense.

cant argue with that logic. The problem with the modern WWE is they dont think for the future and almost book on knee jerk basis and they also dont have any idea how to protect them in a booking sense.

Exactly mate. I hand on heart think I could have booked the main event scene better between WM and now, and from now to next years WM.

TNA are out of fresh footage for Impact come November apparently. All TNA talent are off doing indy stuff for the next few months til their UK tour. They'll be airing recap episodes from mid/late November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back