Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

An AJ Lee appearance always brightens your day.

They seriously need to bring in Sister Abigail to feud with her sooner rather than later.

Always enjoy survivor series. Didn't realise it was the next PPV.

Won't be until Royal Rumble, which is still over 3 months away :oops:

Until then you'll have to tolerate recycled storylines which bored everyone to write their own wills such as Henry vs Big Show.
Ridiculous isnt it? complete devaluation of your main title. Looks like there might not even be that many other title matches if Ziggler is in Cenas team :lol:

So they gave Ambrose and Bray 5 minutes and didn't even explain why Bray interfered, yep midcard match.

Anyway Rollins > Ambrose.

Last edited:
Pretty gutted WWE have scrapped Bray Wyatt's intro and theme song. It was possibly the coolest thing about him.

Mark Crozer (who sings his current song and sung at WrestleMania) tweeted a new release song called 'Whole World in his hands' - Surely not a coincidence so it looks like it's the new theme song.

Personally can't wait for series 4, episode 1 of John Cena's 4 week Redemption story vs. Brock Lesnar again tonight, I wonder what he'll tell us again this time?
Will it be, "I will get my ass kicked by Brock Lesnar, but I will NEVER GIVE UP!"
Or such repetitive classics as, "I will not turn your dark side, Mr Heyman!", "I know I can beat Brock Lesnar", "To hell with *insert PPV here*, Lesnar I wanna fight now jack!"

And will we be treated to Hulk Hogan once more giving the "Well let me tell you something, brother! I gotta go with my man John Cena, brother. He knows he can beat that nasty Brock Lesnar brother with that mean old walrus by his side"?

:rolleyes:

Finally ive made it to the big time, Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back