Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickets landed yesterday - gutted bray Wyatt has a new entrance. Was so looking forward to seeing his old one live

Well it can fuck off if that's the case.

To capitalize on the substantial opportunity created by WWE Network, it's time to remove all the barriers to those that want WWE," Vince McMahon said. "We are excited to introduce a new simplified price plan at $9.99 per month, and like Netflix with no commitment/cancel anytime. This reflects our belief in the broad appeal of WWE Network content. Additionally, we continue to develop the international platform for WWE Network and plan to make the network available in the U.K. on an OTT basis in November. WWE Network continues to be the single greatest opportunity to transform WWE's business model and we remain optimistic about our potential to drive long-term growth."

Coming in November...bet it's after Survivor Series.

Supposed to be the same as the US, also no commitment deal. They've had 970K subs altogether, so with UK and Canada should make it reach a million, they're just gonna have to put on a better product to reach a million subs.

Supposed to be the same as the US, also no commitment deal. They've had 970K subs altogether, so with UK and Canada should make it reach a million, they're just gonna have to put on a better product to reach a million subs.
But tey want a million -1.2m at once. They're only on 720k now and lost £6m in last 3 months. Let's see what uk market brings

But tey want a million -1.2m at once. They're only on 720k now and lost £6m in last 3 months. Let's see what uk market brings
Yeah, what I mean is there is at least near a million who bought it so were at least interested enough but the product wasn't enough, put out a good product and I reckon a million + at once would subscribe. Mind I think they've made a mistake with the whole network thing, how many casual fans will bother themselves to sign up to the network? scrapping the 6 month contract is a good thing but i don't think it will be enough. They're aiming the product at the casuals when I doubt their money is going into the wwe at the moment because only the proper wrestling fans will sign up to it, and the wrestling fans will either stop the subscription because of the product or not bother at all.

Yeah, what I mean is there is at least near a million who bought it so were at least interested enough but the product wasn't enough, put out a good product and I reckon a million + at once would subscribe. Mind I think they've made a mistake with the whole network thing, how many casual fans will bother themselves to sign up to the network? scrapping the 6 month contract is a good thing but i don't think it will be enough. They're aiming the product at the casuals when I doubt their money is going into the wwe at the moment because only the proper wrestling fans will sign up to it, and the wrestling fans will either stop the subscription because of the product or not bother at all.
They need to market it better. Need to actually describe to older fans what it is and how easy it is to get. The constant reference to tablets and games consoles don't help. Give people all the options and show then what they're actually getting.

They're missing a huge market.

They need to market it better. Need to actually describe to older fans what it is and how easy it is to get. The constant reference to tablets and games consoles don't help. Give people all the options and show then what they're actually getting.

They're missing a huge market.

I'll be getting shot of it after the rumble probably. Only really watch the ppvs. If the product picks up then they can have a bit cash off me every month though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back