Wrestling - Part 3

Do they not learn? Him v Goldberg must be the worst WM match ever.

Watching Friday's Impact. Much better. I love that they've brought in a top five and build their title picture around it, makes so much sense. I wish WWE would do this.
even though in the past 2 months they've done it with Lesnar, Reigns, Bryan, Cena and Rollins...

even though in the past 2 months they've done it with Lesnar, Reigns, Bryan, Cena and Rollins...

Nar man. They have an official ranking system and wrestlers move up or down depending on their win loss record, etc. it's something old school but makes people youre trying to push seem more important.

Steph's promo man :lol: Class

Are they keeping Cena free incase Lesnar quits?

Jon Stewart has good promo skills! Can't believe they had him say Rollins is better on the Mic and ring than Reigns though.

Last edited:
Steph's promo man :lol: Class

Are they keeping Cena free incase Lesnar quits?

Jon Stewart has good promo skills! Can't believe they had him say Rollins is better on the Mic and ring than Reigns though.

Really enjoyed the Stewart segment! He'd make a good GM.

Reigns pinned clean again. :lol: That's how you build a Wrestlemania main event!

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the Stewart segment! He'd make a good GM.

Reigns pinned clean again. :lol: That's how you build a Wrestlemania main event!
Only thing worth watching at WM so far is the ladder match. One half of the main event is not guaranteed to be there and the other half may as well not be. As someone above mentioned, they are obviously keeping Cena free in case Lesnar no shows.

Who calls TNA competition to WWE? All you hear is TNA/people in the business distancing TNA from that. TNA know they're never going to compete.

Logon or register to see this image

Nuff said really.

They were trying their hardest 4 years ago when they signed Hogan, Bischoff etc.

Yes they were trying their hardest. But look at the reaction when they did sign the likes of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, Scott Hall, Randy Savage, Christian, Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner. Not great was it?

I don't know what TNA are trying to be but they are failing.

Allow them time to find themselves and who they should be.

At least that was hilariously bad.

Some of the excuses that WWE fans like to roll out is hilarious.

Now you've done it. SBC will be purple with rage.

You have nee idea. I could rip up THREE Yellow Pages I am that furious. :lol::lol:

Only thing worth watching at WM so far is the ladder match. One half of the main event is not guaranteed to be there and the other half may as well not be. As someone above mentioned, they are obviously keeping Cena free in case Lesnar no shows.

Yep. On course to be the worst Wrestlemania in a long, long time.

f***ing idiots. Why wait until a few weeks before Lesnar's contract is due to expire to offer a new one, WHILE HE'S HOLDING THE STRAP?

Imagine how humiliating that would be if their champion doesn't fight at the biggest show of the year. If that does happen, then it's surely a sackable offence? Surely they'd have to oust McMahon?

Some of the excuses that WWE fans like to roll out is hilarious.

I watch all wrestling knob jockey. I want TNA to succeed. If you read a few posts up, I complimented TNA but you obviously skimmed past that to fit your agenda.

Decent Raw, notes taken were.....

Stephanie was class
Barrett lost again
Orton and everything he does has no meaning, his character is dead
Reigns the number 1 contender going into mania needing to be believed he can beat Lesnar, had his shoulders to the mat for 3 count
Nice to see AJ (not the accused one) return
Axel has the easiest gifted gimmick handed to him, surely must get over with this one

Decent Raw, notes taken were.....

Stephanie was class
Barrett lost again
Orton and everything he does has no meaning, his character is dead
Reigns the number 1 contender going into mania needing to be believed he can beat Lesnar, had his shoulders to the mat for 3 count
Nice to see AJ (not the accused one) return
Axel has the easiest gifted gimmick handed to him, surely must get over with this one

And fluffed his lines again.

Back