Wrestling - Part 3

The Hall of Fame is a joke, Dusty Rhodes nailed it last night when he said "Name me a classic Bushwackers match" Their was silence, then he quickly backtracked licking their arse but his original joke/insult was spot on.

State of some of the already inducted Hall of Famers and Warrior only went in last year and Randy Savage tonight, I know Vince can hold a grudge but when f***ing Rikishi is being inducted for nowt it makes HoF a joke personally, but I do enjoy the way they do the show so im a hypocrite.
Totally agree. Slightly different point though. There's no way they would do their cancer awareness stuff and black history/be a star nonsense of it didn't benefit them.

Totally agree. Slightly different point though. There's no way they would do their cancer awareness stuff and black history/be a star nonsense of it didn't benefit them.

Totally agree, whilst Cena gets praise for his charity work as well, it heavily supports his babyface status. He got a lot of good PR for donating his airmiles, which the WWE probably paid for and Cena probably wouldn't have used anyway.

I also don't like triple H unveiling warriors statue this week, yes triple H is a decent guy but he is being elevated for being Stephanies husband. If we were being brutally honest his biggest successes have came from using people and has never got a pop from his own accord. When I hear him being compared to Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Sting it really doesn't sit well with me.

A bit like every company who does charity work then...
Course. You don't go and tweet it to 1m+ followers though.

They're also inducting a child who died due to illness under a new wing of the HOf. It just stinks, exploiting the kid for their own gain. It just doesn't sit right at all

Watched a few canny things on the network the last day or so. HHH, Stone Cold and Punk documentaries or whatever you wanna call them.
Currently watching stuff from when The Shield debuted onwards but I'm fast forwarding through most of it.

Totally agree, whilst Cena gets praise for his charity work as well, it heavily supports his babyface status. He got a lot of good PR for donating his airmiles, which the WWE probably paid for and Cena probably wouldn't have used anyway.

I also don't like triple H unveiling warriors statue this week, yes triple H is a decent guy but he is being elevated for being Stephanies husband. If we were being brutally honest his biggest successes have came from using people and has never got a pop from his own accord. When I hear him being compared to Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Sting it really doesn't sit well with me.
And Cena doesn't really do anymore charity work than others, just that his work gets aired by WWE. Genuinely surprised they're having Bryan induct Connor instead of Cena despite Bryan being Connors favourite wrestler.

Watched a few canny things on the network the last day or so. HHH, Stone Cold and Punk documentaries or whatever you wanna call them.
Currently watching stuff from when The Shield debuted onwards but I'm fast forwarding through most of it.
They do a great job on the documentaries

I think that documentary is 'kayfabe' any documentary that makes out it's real is shite. Heyman's probably the best one, canny long mind.

And Cena doesn't really do anymore charity work than others, just that his work gets aired by WWE. Genuinely surprised they're having Bryan induct Connor instead of Cena despite Bryan being Connors favourite wrestler.

Makes you think the rumours about Bryan are true, theyre going to push him but worried about the way he treated his injury. Angle used the same rehab in past and later suffered from injuries, theyre waiting to see if hes fully fit before throwing him in main events again.

Logic being, they've put him in a 7 man ladder match :lol:

Makes you think the rumours about Bryan are true, theyre going to push him but worried about the way he treated his injury. Angle used the same rehab in past and later suffered from injuries, theyre waiting to see if hes fully fit before throwing him in main events again.

Logic being, they've put him in a 7 man ladder match :lol:
Yeah might have made sense if they didn't put him in a ladder match!

Also another thing with this award, there'll be loads of extrememly sick kids, what makes one more worthy than the other?

HOF has started and Maria Menounos, massive wad!

Last edited:
Just got back from the ICW event in Newcastle. What a night!
Not only were there appearances from Grado, Noam Dar and Joe Hendry, GLOBAL HERO! But at the intermission I also saw Mark F'N Dallas of all people. Absolutely top notch evening, if you weren't there, you missed out big time.

Cena does more charity work than probably any athlete in the world mate. Give him credit where it's due.

Deserves it purely for what he's done with Scott Hall and Jake Roberts and countless other people who aren't so famous.
Spot on mate, I noticed Jake Roberts' voice sounded a lot better than it did this time last year as well which is great. As you say, DDP did brilliantly to help him and Hall.

Back