Wrestling - Part 3

Cena does more charity work than probably any athlete in the world mate. Give him credit where it's due.
Says who? Punk says Cena doesn't do anymore than anyone else. If it helps kids then it doesn't matter why he does it but don't believe he does it out of the kindness of his heart, he'd do it for free if he did!

I'm not going to get to watch Mania til tuesday afternoon. Which means I won't get to watch ICW: Barramania til Wednesday, which tbh I'm more interested in.

Says who? Punk says Cena doesn't do anymore than anyone else. If it helps kids then it doesn't matter why he does it but don't believe he does it out of the kindness of his heart, he'd do it for free if he did!
Isn't Cena the Make-a-Wish record holder with over 450 though? And just because CM Punk says something, it doesn't mean its the truth.

CM Punk the bastion of truth said so eh? :rolleyes::lol:

Cenas been recognised by various charities mate for his work. Smashed the Make a Wish record last year.

Factor in he's the face of the company, does more PR appearances than anyone else, is on the road 300 days a year, runs a gym and allows WWE trainees to train there outside of the Development Center, he does shit loads.

He's obviously getting rewarded handsomely for his hard work but some people will always snipe at others in the face of their success won't they?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...00th-request-for--make-a-wish--192554702.html

Cenas been recognised by various charities mate for his work. Smashed the Make a Wish record last year.

Factor in he's the face of the company, does more PR appearances than anyone else, is on the road 300 days a year, runs a gym and allows WWE trainees to train there outside of the Development Center, he does shit loads.

He's obviously getting rewarded handsomely for his hard work but some people will always snipe at others in the face of their success won't they?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...00th-request-for--make-a-wish--192554702.html
Tbf like he comes across as a canny lad outside of the WWE, just annoys me that WWE only show him rather than the others that do a lot of work too.

Tbf like he comes across as a canny lad outside of the WWE, just annoys me that WWE only show him rather than the others that do a lot of work too.

Aye but difference being he's done it consistently for 10 years now. You think they're going to promote Punk when he's in there bitching and moaning every other day?

It's like any other workplace mate, the whingers always get a name for themselves and wonder why they never get pushed on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: fantastic

A WWE fan was reportedly removed from today's WrestleMania Axxess event after he scaled the Elimination Chamber and sat on the top shouting "boo Reigns on Sunday".
WWE Superstar Fandango who was signing autographs at the time took his phone out to take a photo.
Some reports note that the fan was arrested.
Logon or register to see this image

Fair enough he works hard and does a fuck load of appearances. I still think wrestling side of things he's shite, he comes out in shorts and trainers, goes through the motions. Half of his moveset looks half arsed and shite, his STF is weak as fuck. The AA doesn't look like it could finish people off and when he hits a 5 knuckle shuffle he hits the mat miles away from the other bloke's head and then they immediately stand up to get AA'd...because that makes sense.

Fair enough he works hard and does a fuck load of appearances. I still think wrestling side of things he's shite, he comes out in shorts and trainers, goes through the motions. Half of his moveset looks half arsed and shite, his STF is weak as fuck. The AA doesn't look like it could finish people off and when he hits a 5 knuckle shuffle he hits the mat miles away from the other bloke's head and then they immediately stand up to get AA'd...because that makes sense.
The AA is absolutely shite like.

It was class when Mikey Whiplash did it tonight mind :lol:, right after attempting the Ambrose clothesline anarl

Aye but difference being he's done it consistently for 10 years now. You think they're going to promote Punk when he's in there bitching and moaning every other day?

It's like any other workplace mate, the whingers always get a name for themselves and wonder why they never get pushed on.
Not on about Punk specifically, pretty much all of them will do the make a wish stuff.

Rikishi gets a 'stinkface' vignette :lol: Loads of midcarders of the past must be thinking 'if he's in, why aren't I?'

:lol::lol::lol::lol: fantastic

A WWE fan was reportedly removed from today's WrestleMania Axxess event after he scaled the Elimination Chamber and sat on the top shouting "boo Reigns on Sunday".
WWE Superstar Fandango who was signing autographs at the time took his phone out to take a photo.
Some reports note that the fan was arrested.
Logon or register to see this image

Why is there a chamber at axess ?!

That's great but you have to remember you are not the target audience. People need to just accept the WWE nailed their colours to the mast, they target children and parents who have disposable income to buy merchandise, tickets etc.

You're not gonna see pure wrestling or old school story lines anymore.

Course. You don't go and tweet it to 1m+ followers though.

They're also inducting a child who died due to illness under a new wing of the HOf. It just stinks, exploiting the kid for their own gain. It just doesn't sit right at all

Giving his family another special night with a really nice gesture and spreading awareness about the charity in the lads name. The bastards

Back