Wrestling - Part 3

Somewhere down the line there's definitely room for her to be involved in a match of some sort but not as a regular roster member. Part of her appeal is that she is a 'manager' and nowt more but even Heenan and Heyman have been involved in matches at some point and it hasn't hurt them.

Smackdown was decent this week again. I really do enjoy the secondary shows (Smackdown & Main Event) more so than RAW because it's a chance for the better, underexposed workers to show their worth which I prefer.

Credit to Kane for his work the last few weeks, I've found myself actually giving a shit about his character again after such a long time where he was meaningless. It looks like going forward he'll be leaving the Authority and returning to singles competition. Hopefully they give him the mask back and stop f***ing about with his character because his legacy is far stronger as the masked demon as opposed to being a ginger joke figure in the authority.
I beg to differ
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

I beg to differ

:lol: Love Heenan like. Just searched his name the other week on the Network and sat and watched a shit load of stuff. Probably could have made it as a comedian if he wasn't in the wrestling business.

The masked Kane is a joke now.

They can take him off TV and bring him back with his old music and ring gear. He's still in fantastic shape. It won't happen that way but I'm throwing ideas around.

:lol: Love Heenan like. Just searched his name the other week on the Network and sat and watched a shit load of stuff. Probably could have made it as a comedian if he wasn't in the wrestling business.
I'm really hoping they upload The Bobby Heenan Show sooner rather than later.
Brain - "How long have you been married?"
Audience member - "20 years"
Brain - "Do you realise if you killed her on your wedding night, you'd be out by now?" :lol::lol::lol:

They can take him off TV and bring him back with his old music and ring gear. He's still in fantastic shape. It won't happen that way but I'm throwing ideas around.
Just think the whole masked/unmasked thing has happened too often. Will anyone take him seriously as a "monster" when he's been looking like a pussy and was doing comedy stuff with Bryan?

Has anybody been to Phil Nelson's Wrestling Store in Old Eldon Square?

https://www.facebook.com/tidalchamp...0.1429876338./886070234799043/?type=1&theater

Has anyone been to one of their shows? @Joe-B maybe.

Just think the whole masked/unmasked thing has happened too often. Will anyone take him seriously as a "monster" when he's been looking like a pussy and was doing comedy stuff with Bryan?

https://www.facebook.com/tidalchamp...0.1429876338./886070234799043/?type=1&theater

They could make Kane have a head trauma somehow and he could go crazy then reappear as a monster, then in a year have Bray Wyatt beat him in a retirement match.

I've been aye, good shows and use good talent. Will be missing that show as I'll be in London watching Shinsuke Nakamura do his thing

That comedy stuff with Bryan was f***ing shite and embarrassing to watch. They then will try to push him as a monster and then think "whys he not getting over?".

That comedy stuff with Bryan was f***ing shite and embarrassing to watch. They then will try to push him as a monster and then think "whys he not getting over?".

If he "went to the dark side" again or whatever I just couldn't take it seriously. His character is boring as fuck too.

Bought our tickets for RAW in Manchester when they went on sale this morning, they're sold out already. Paid for some not too far from the ringside area. :cool:

It's just under two weeks before Survivor Series, hopefully it'll be a good show.

The comedy stuff got Bryan properly over I reckon, and the Anger Management sessions were absolutely brilliant

Kane should be giving a push leading to maybe a retirement match v Taker at WM, he deserves it.
Big show should be giving a push off a tall building, he deserves it.

Back