Wrestling - Part 3

I tend to skip most of the women's matches, but her music and everything about her gimmick is annoying.

You skip the women's matches on NXT? You're missing out!

I understand skipping the shite currently being put out on RAW and Smackdown. The sooner they take the title off Nikki Bella (hopefully this weekend) the better. She's pure chod.

You skip the women's matches on NXT? You're missing out!

I understand skipping the shite currently being put out on RAW and Smackdown. The sooner they take the title off Nikki Bella (hopefully this weekend) the better. She's pure chod.
I'm really not into women's wrestling too much. I'll watch the ones on NXT specials or PPV but Bayley vs Emma or a RAW match does nowt for me.

Not when she's going out with Cena probably. Why doesn't someone like Paige or Natalya have the belt?

I'm really not into women's wrestling too much. I'll watch the ones on NXT specials or PPV but Bayley vs Emma or a RAW match does nowt for me.

Not when she's going out with Cena probably. Why doesn't someone like Paige or Natalya have the belt?

I get the feeling they might give it to Naomi. Blergh. I wish they'd just reboot the whole division but apparently Vince McMahon's vision for women in the WWE is different to everyone elses.

Pathetic when you consider how much money Ronda Rousey has made for Dana White.

Red Alexa is better than Blue Alexa. Enjoyed this week's NXT like, great stuff from Owens again at the opening of the show.

Aye, it was a good show. I've noticed that with them taping four shows in one night the second and third shows from the tapings tend to be the weaker of the four.

Aye, it was a good show. I've noticed that with them taping four shows in one night the second and third shows from the tapings tend to be the weaker of the four.

Makes sense really, crowd will be there for nearly 4 hours so pointless having every show be amazing otherwise they'll be dead by halfway through the third episode. Really want to see what this Chad Gable guy can bring to the table.

Makes sense really, crowd will be there for nearly 4 hours so pointless having every show be amazing otherwise they'll be dead by halfway through the third episode. Really want to see what this Chad Gable guy can bring to the table.

Aye.

Just watching Smackdown now and it looks like New Day are part of the Authority now. Sake.

Steve Austin is so out of touch with the current product. Listening to his show today with Sam Roberts, he asked if Darren Young was still working and admitted he'd not seen Enzo & Big Cass. Couldn't bare to listen to his Payback review either as his last PPV review was basically his guest running down the show for him because he'd not watched it fully.

Last edited:
Aye.

Just watching Smackdown now and it looks like New Day are part of the Authority now. Sake.

Steve Austin is so out of touch with the current product. Listening to his show today with Sam Roberts, he asked if Darren Young was still working and admitted he'd not seen Enzo & Big Cass. Couldn't bare to listen to his Payback review either as his last PPV review was basically his guest running down the show for him because he'd not watched it fully.
The Payback review was alright, but aye you can tell he's not really arsed with the current product.

I get the feeling they might give it to Naomi. Blergh. I wish they'd just reboot the whole division but apparently Vince McMahon's vision for women in the WWE is different to everyone elses.

Pathetic when you consider how much money Ronda Rousey has made for Dana White.
I get the feeling that'll be Triple H's way of getting Vince to change his mind about womens wrestling.

Briscoe fits the redneck role to a tee with them views

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Not seen anything of him as Ricochet (bar a double moonsault) but I love him as Prince Puma on Lucha Underground. Such a good athlete.

Not seen anything of him as Ricochet (bar a double moonsault) but I love him as Prince Puma on Lucha Underground. Such a good athlete.

I'd take a bet that he'll be in NXT this time next year. He actually was passed on at his last tryout even though Jamie Noble championed him to their big wigs, something to do with them having too many high flyers in developmental.

Back