Wrestling - Part 3

You skip the women's matches on NXT? You're missing out!

I understand skipping the shite currently being put out on RAW and Smackdown. The sooner they take the title off Nikki Bella (hopefully this weekend) the better. She's pure chod.

he does what? tell the daft cunt he's missing some of the best bits... oh wait i will @KarlM you daft pleb the womens lot are some of the best bits man you knacker ;)

Logon or register to see this image

Very underrated is the old spinebuster there. Glad it hasn't gone the way of the DDT.

In other news it appears Owens will be splitting his time between NXT and the main roster, at least until Rusev returns from injury. He's scheduled for pretty much every RAW and PPV until August and has been confirmed in RAW main events in June and July. They've also renamed his finisher the 'Lights Out', which is utter shite.

Last edited:
Brock being advertised for a July house show in Tokyo against Kofi Kingston :lol::lol:

I really hope they broadcast this show on the Network. Could be a good match if it's Kofi playing heel and running away from Brock before being dismantled. Brock has history in Japan so it makes sense to have him headlining a show over there if his new contract allows it. It's still a market they're trying to crack, hence putting Jericho v Balor on the same card. They're giving the fans what they want to see.

Very underrated is the old spinebuster there. Glad it hasn't gone the way of the DDT.

In other news it appears Owens will be splitting his time between NXT and the main roster, at least until Rusev returns from injury. He's scheduled for pretty much every RAW and PPV until August and has been confirmed in RAW main events in June and July. They've also renamed his finisher the 'Lights Out', which is utter shite.
Bobby Roode does a cracking spinebuster.

According to f4wonline.com, Kevin Owens has signed a main roster contract with the WWE. He has also been informed that he will be making the transition from the NXT brand to the main roster quickly. He is booked for all Raws going forward and will be scheduled for the main roster house shows soon. The plan is for him to remain an NXT character for the next couple of months since he is the champion so that they can book a smooth exit for the character.

Sign Owens Sign!

If you haven't done so already then you need to make sure you listen to the PWTorch podcast today with Wade Keller and Joe Koff. Ring of Honor is going places, trust me.

Whilst what Russo did was cunty, can't help but feel he is partially right about the Character of Jim Cornette on TV. Mind LAX weren't cool.

Whilst what Russo did was cunty, can't help but feel he is partially right about the Character of Jim Cornette on TV. Mind LAX weren't cool.

I'd rather watch Cornette and Jarrett instead of R Truth and Road Dogg.

The tag division then in TNA was pish. Team Canada was the only thing worth watching.

I'd completely forgotten about him before reading that. TNA really hit its peak in 2006/07 imo, absolutely mental thinking back to the roster they had at that time.
Whatever happened to The Motor City Machine Guns?
Sabin had a pretty bad injury then Shelley left. They had some class matches with Beer Money.

Back