Wrestling - Part 3

Its so badly managed. The sooner someone else takes over the better.

Like you, you mean?! No other reason why you and your cohorts would persistently day after day after day after day revel in condemning and disparaging TNA for all it does. Just what the hell do you expect from it? You ask the impossible. Things it cannot do. If it did what you think it should do, it would have done it already. It is lowlife's like you that make life so utterly unbearable. This idea that they have to live up to expectations beyond that they are capable of all starts because of the likes of you. You would be rubbish back in the days of the rationing. You would not have coped well at all. Trying to manage with little.

What TNA IS doing is managing the best it can with what it has. Other companies would have folded with what TNA have to work with.

This is a daft question but why can't you just focus for once in your sad, pathetic and frankly biter life just on the things is does well? Why must it always be about the bad and the negative? Is it really that much easier to openly speak about the bad in something than the good in it? I feel sorry for you.

Like you, you mean?! No other reason why you and your cohorts would persistently day after day after day after day revel in condemning and disparaging TNA for all it does. Just what the hell do you expect from it? You ask the impossible. Things it cannot do. If it did what you think it should do, it would have done it already. It is lowlife's like you that make life so utterly unbearable. This idea that they have to live up to expectations beyond that they are capable of all starts because of the likes of you. You would be rubbish back in the days of the rationing. You would not have coped well at all. Trying to manage with little.

What TNA IS doing is managing the best it can with what it has. Other companies would have folded with what TNA have to work with.

This is a daft question but why can't you just focus for once in your sad, pathetic and frankly biter life just on the things is does well? Why must it always be about the bad and the negative? Is it really that much easier to openly speak about the bad in something than the good in it? I feel sorry for you.

Out of interest SBC, what exactly is it that you've seen that you think he's asking of them, which is so impossible?

I'm ganna buck yewer mar.

Clearly he expects them to be almost a direct alter ego of the WWE. Everything they have lived up to he clearly thinks TNA should. And that is wrong in my view.

You do that and my fist will buck yewer face.

Everything on this thread that TNA get called out for is true though, it's trying too hard to compete with WWE, when it's downfall is going to be at the hands of ROH.

How do you know it is trying too hard to compete with the WWE? What proof do you have? When you are TNA it is a little hard to 'compete'.

Lets look at the scenario you were bragging about over the weekend.

Bubba leaves TNA.
Bubba Makes one of appearance at RR this year.
Rumours of him being offered a trainer role at WWE.
TNA offer him a lucrative performer contract.

Why did TNA not take the money and invest it in 5/6 (more likely 9/10) up and comers in order to improve their product overall, rather than just try to get a 'name' in?

Jay Lethal is showing exactly how good he is, and should never have been let go, Aries will be the same, but they've got some idiots making these calls where they think an ex-WWE face in a slot will be better for them in the long run.

You need to take some Valium.

TNA is being managed so badly it's pathetic, I wouldn't pay a single penny to watch it if rather sit and eat 100 slices of bread with jam on one after the other

I don't agree with any of this

Back