Wrestling - Part 3

So what's next for wyatt,ambrose,Bryan,ziggler and rollins???
Looks like the wyatt ambrose thing is finished
Possible Bryan wyatt at wm ?
Ambrose intercontinental shot?

So what's next for wyatt,ambrose,Bryan,ziggler and rollins???
Looks like the wyatt ambrose thing is finished
Possible Bryan wyatt at wm ?
Ambrose intercontinental shot?

Think they are hoping Taker will be available for Wyatt,
Bryan will get the long awaiting Sheamus match that no one apart from WWE wants
Ambrose, Ziggler probably in a daft battle royale
Rollins v Orton

Nobody gets over.

Are the boos for Cena genuine or for his character as a heel (if he is one)? Hope that makes sense. I know he's not too popular amongst the older fans

Are the boos for Cena genuine or for his character as a heel (if he is one)? Hope that makes sense. I know he's not too popular amongst the older fans

Its because he never gets pinned and goes over everyone. Still puts on some good matches. plus he likes getting booed imo.

So if you're Vince and you're DETERMINED that Reigns should win that Rumble, despite the reaction that will obviously follow, how do you get the crowd to cheer him at the end?

2 ideas:

1) The Undertaker comes in at 28, cleans house. As he eliminates the last other wrestler, Adam Rose comes out at 29. The Rosebuds beat down Taker, throw him over the top, to predictable heat/disbelief. Rose waits in the ring for 30... The Bunny comes out. He charges to the ring, hits the spear, sends Rose over the top, pulls the bunny head off and OH MY GOD IT'S REIGNS!!!

2) In a few backstage incidents throughout the night, a masked assailant in a tight v-necked t shirt and skinny jeans takes out Bryan, Ziggler and Ambrose with a baseball bat, rendering them incapable of wrestling in the Rumble. When the match comes, Batista and Reigns are the last 2, etc etc.

Any better ones?

WWE have been shoving him down the crowd's throats for years and they're sick of it, that's all.

His gimmick was boring ages ago but it won't change because his merch sells.

As a bloke I think he seems really sound.

Reigns before/after the rumble match, makes note of the crowd too, poor bugger. Crap thing you get with these little monologues is that it shows that they can speak/show some charisma

Reigns before/after the rumble match, makes note of the crowd too, poor bugger. Crap thing you get with these little monologues is that it shows that they can speak/show some charisma
A cena like answer 'whey aslong as the crowd are making a noise it's alright'.

I doubt a trending hashtag of, "unsubscribe from this shit" will please them.
Small percentage will do so, a drop in the ocean compared to the sheer amount of fans they have, kids will still watch becasue they're oblivious to the politics of it, and I virtually guarantee everyone posting on this thread will continue to watch. Everyone kicked off after Batista won last year and after WM it was all forgotten.

Small percentage will do so, a drop in the ocean compared to the sheer amount of fans they have, kids will still watch becasue they're oblivious to the politics of it, and I virtually guarantee everyone posting on this thread will continue to watch. Everyone kicked off after Batista won last year and after WM it was all forgotten.

Because they fixed it and gave in to the fans, anyway aye i'll still watch it because I'm not actually pissed off at it I just laugh at it.

Tonight's RAW is cancelled because of the super-Blizzard happening in the US - They're gonna try filming again on Thursday

Quite frankly it couldn't of come at a better time for them.

Because they fixed it and gave in to the fans, anyway aye i'll still watch it because I'm not actually pissed off at it I just laugh at it.

its actually funny when they do this to see the fans backlash, i don't care particularly, although it was shite what they did but the raw after is usually class when they do this, sadly its not gonna have the same affect with the weather meaning no fans about, ah well, ill still watch and laugh

Pretty sure he's been a face non-stop for over a decade now.

Has there been any other wrestler who has been a face/heel for that long a time? Only really watched it from 2001-2005 but can only think of Rob Van Dam who was either a face or a heel throughout that whole period of me watching WWE, even Shawn Michaels turned heel for a few weeks in his feud with Hogan.

Back