Wrestling - Part 3

Pretty sure he's been a face non-stop for over a decade now.

Has there been any other wrestler who has been a face/heel for that long a time? Only really watched it from 2001-2005 but can only think of Rob Van Dam who was either a face or a heel throughout that whole period of me watching WWE, even Shawn Michaels turned heel for a few weeks in his feud with Hogan.

Ted dibiase stayed heel iirc

Steamboat has always been a face as far as I can tell even though he'd retired before I watched wrestling. Sure he was full on face for 18 odd years and he was always loved.

Not sure. Reigns tweeted that 'I heard you all last night' and said he had something to say or some crap so maybe they'll use it.

Rollins has an interview too apaprently

Would be wise to turn him straight away I guess even though the crowd won't be as tough as last night. It was just painful when they didn't turn Batista last year even though everyone (including him) knew it.

Think he'd be a better heel anyways.

One in the eye for the PPV buyers, that

Only the mugs who refuse to get the network and pay $44.99 for the ppv. The network content makes up for it. Speaking of which I can't wait to watch that WWE24 that debuts tonight.

Would be wise to turn him straight away I guess even though the crowd won't be as tough as last night. It was just painful when they didn't turn Batista last year even though everyone (including him) knew it.

Think he'd be a better heel anyways.

Only the mugs who refuse to get the network and pay $44.99 for the ppv. The network content makes up for it. Speaking of which I can't wait to watch that WWE24 that debuts tonight.

should have had him defeat rusevs undefeated streak at mania and have him as usa champ for a bt, then he can win rumble next year, but whatever it happend so not fussed.

Tho... be funny if they had him say to the rock , didnt like u stealing my glory so gonna take u down at wrestlemania

Wwe have done alright to fly out if there's mass blizzards effecting the North East of America

should have had him defeat rusevs undefeated streak at mania and have him as usa champ for a bt, then he can win rumble next year, but whatever it happend so not fussed.

Tho... be funny if they had him say to the rock , didnt like u stealing my glory so gonna take u down at wrestlemania

Reigns doesn't need a belt to be over. It's fine that he's facing lesnar but the way they've set it up sucks.

Wwe have done alright to fly out if there's mass blizzards effecting the North East of America

Reigns doesn't need a belt to be over. It's fine that he's facing lesnar but the way they've set it up sucks.

Not saying he needed it, just more people could accept his rise if it happened organically rising up the roster rather than "you will live this guy" attitude

edit fucked the quote up on mobile

Was said enough last night but you can almost tell Lesnar must be training for other things, probably the best shape hes been in years

Finding the whole on the fly Cole, Booker, JBL reporting a bit Anchorman-ish :)

Well the decision to cancel RAW was literally last hour :/

WWE never show PPV content until after 7 days and they're losing revenue they'd normally gain from Smackdown so they're taking a financial hit tonight

Was said enough last night but you can almost tell Lesnar must be training for other things, probably the best shape hes been in years
Someone told me he was training for a UFC comeback, he went in the ring with some young gun and got kicked all ower. Plus he has an over/underactive thyroid and Diverticulitis, which wont help I'd imagine.

Back